Cantinas (Latina bars)???

I was in Dallas a few years ago and needed to break a large bill so I went into a hole in the wall bar thinking I could get a beer and get some change in return. I was informed by the bartender they did not sell Any alcoholic beverages only non alcoholic beer, so seeing that I needed the change I took a mug of the brown water. Well as I tried to finish my drink I was approached by a Hispanic gal I would say late 30s early 40s and she very nicely asked me if she could help me with anything, and very nicely I declined her offer at this time my eyes adjusted to the dark and noticed a lot of other females hanging
Out on the walls while men approached them for a dance. That's when it clicked an I felt I was in the "la bamba" movie. It was late and I decided to head out since I was there for business, now I will be back for the weekend and the only thing I can remember is that it was around the Harry Hines area. If anyone can point me in the proper direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe "La Zona Rosa" or "Dallas Cabaret North"
Maybe "La Zona Rosa" or "Dallas Cabaret North" Originally Posted by MrDark
No he's talking about the mexican dance bars around town where you buy the girls drinks and dance with them. I guess kind of a flirt/companionship type of bar. I've heard of them, but haven't been to any. I know there used to be some posts by guys who went to some.
Interesting... but do they just dance with you or go home and suck on your ballz?
When I was there it looked like after a dance the girls were taking the guy they were with through a curtain leading somewhere to The back of the club. Also there were two taxi cabs outside the place, kinda looked like they take customers to the bar and wait till they finish their business.
Lmao Slims099!!!!!
watch out on this places I use to hang out with friends when I first arrive to the country and you can be robbed or just spend a lot of money with this gals who drink a lot of beer and you're over charged for each one of them and will end up with not even a" goodbye babe" or "have a good night thanks for the beer" don't even waste your time and money there.AVOID IT
Where are y'all talking about? I'm a Latina lover and just want to check it out.
I used to go to these places about 10 years ago..mostly after all the other clubs shut down.. very seldom did I see any good looking chics but I guess after a few drinks they all look good. LOL.. I agree with albadia. The ones I went to were in the square area between NW HWY, Webb Chapel, Lombardy and Harry Hines. If you went to the bathroom you would get approached by dudes asking you if you needed anything..ie dimes etc..
I will admit that the lady who approached me did look like she had some miles on her, but there definetly was some talent on the dance floor......wouldn't mind trying a couple of them out.
What are the names of these clubs?
The area along Samuell Grand in East Dallas has a collection of these bars/dance clubs.....
Thinking the likelihood of being stabbed or shot (or both) & left for dead in an alley outside one of these places is much higher than your average dive bar or low-rent strip club.... but the thrill of living on the edge in that adrenaline-charged quest for latina pussy is just too big a draw to avoid ... i would venture to guess that probabilities of success in a Cantina bar improve greatly with ability to speak the language... also guessing the odds of finding underage and victims of sex trafficking are also greater in these places ... all in all a bit too problematic for my tastes
I've heard that there are a couple of cantinas in Houston where everything goes inside. It will be interesting to know if there are any of those in Dallas as well.
I found what I think is one of these in N Dallas a bit ago. This little pool hall always seemed to have a larger than normal crowd. On night I decided I didn't want to go home yet so stopped in for a drink. A lot of girls around chatting up guys. I think I stood out a bit much being the only gringo in there. I am going to have to stop buy and check it out again.