Address: I35/Regal edit specific location-Torito
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: hj,cbj & cowgirl
Session Length: 30
Fee: .60
Hair Color and Length: darkish blonde wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short white girl with small tits and a wig!
Recommendation: No
interesting experience, the only "no" review I've read that probably should have been a "yes"?

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious?!!!
thanks for the review. i am with chung i think u expected too much. much better than street walker. good find
I think I need to go to Grandy's for lunch.
You will find Vanessa's ad all the time on BP. I think she and her teammate Heaven posted daily.
However, Heaven posted that her friend is busted at the Anatote recently, so not sure if Vanessa is still around.
I haven't heard any good reviews on Vanessa before, but this one is marginal good.

Careful, that wig sometimes comes off when your pounding her from behind.
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Careful, that wig sometimes comes off when your pounding her from behind. Originally Posted by catbanger
Whats the deal with the wig? she does have nice curves but seems to give rushed/non gfe service from what i read before.
it was rush in/rush out job. her phone was blowing up still @ 430am
Wow, a "no"? BJ, MSOG, $60? Hmm. Damn man, you were way over charged!
Originally Posted by workinstiff
Well, from his story ,he wasn't looking for it, she asked if he wanted company. He said all she had was 60 and she took it, she should have said no, no need to bus t his balls about it. If you feel so strong about it, call her and take care of her. Smh.

I'm always amazed by some of you guys who think you have some connections with some of these ladies. They are here to take your money in exchange form some fun. It's a business , I'm not here to be friends or help them out when They are down on their luck.So good job on getting msog for .60 you lucky bastard :-)
She actualy has a review or two here.

I agreed, what else can you ask for $60?
Good job on finding a good bargain, I guess for what you pay for, she deserves a "yes"
Dicks like u give guys a bad name