Local shop busted

Hey guys
My local AMP was busted and shut down last week. I visited and received L1 services maybe 4-5 times. What is the likelihood the law comes after the patrons? There was a camera system but no paper records of my visit. Always paid cash and never gave a name. The women arrested didn't speak English so I'm doubting she could give much information if was asked. I was never technically "propositioned" either. Always just received services and tipped well, if that matters.

Again I'm just worried they will be contacting patrons soon. Anyone ever dealt with this? Thanks for any input.
contacting patrons is too many man-hours and requires too much manpower dont worry about it
The OP needs to post this in the Oklahoma forum.
also interesting
contacting patrons is too many man-hours and requires too much manpower dont worry about it Originally Posted by mister_twinkies
He has a very legit concern.

It is very easy to do an image search to the faces in the security video.

That is why people are also taking pics in front of AMP'S.

It is very simple and there is ample time when LE is doing a HT investigation.
He has a very legit concern.

It is very easy to do an image search to the faces in the security video.

That is why people are also taking pics in front of AMP'S.

It is very simple and there is ample time when LE is doing a HT investigation. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
What do you mean "taking pics in front of AMPs" ? What would that do?
the chances are nil IMHO. if you shoplift and are caught on camera they don't even bother to track you down, and that is an easy case to bust you for. this would be too complicated, too many man hours, too much paperwork, etc.