The most interesting TV shows?

How often do you watch TV shows? What are your favorites?
I do not watch anything usually. Not enough time. But somehow I watched the ratings of TV shows and decided to watch "Fargo", look here. I'm watching the last episode now. I liked it.
What can you say?
Who cares
Fargo is awesome. Client of mine got me hooked on it. I marathon'd the first two seasons and now watching the third that's airing now.

Also love love love Handmaid's Tale.
  • Luxie
  • 06-16-2017, 05:23 PM
Fargo is awesome. Client of mine got me hooked on it. I marathon'd the first two seasons and now watching the third that's airing now.

Also love love love Handmaid's Tale. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I fucking love the Handmaids Tale. Just went out and purchased the book yesterday and I cannot put it down. It is an incredible tale and truly heartwrenching to watch/read, especially as a woman. What is even worse is something like Gilead is entirely plausible.
I fucking love the Handmaids Tale. Just went out and purchased the book yesterday and I cannot put it down. It is an incredible tale and truly heartwrenching to watch/read, especially as a woman. What is even worse is something like Gilead is entirely plausible. Originally Posted by Luxie
The latest episode - Omfg. I cried. Twice.

Also love love love Handmaid's Tale. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree about Fargo! Another favorite is the Amerikans also on FX. FX has a lot of great shows!!