Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

WOW, +100 YES reviews for me too.
...thanks to my old friend for pointing that out to me!

~While I'm looking thru this list, I feel privledged to belong! Lotsa bad-ass-bitches listed here, ladies! Congrats to u also!~ Originally Posted by Vyvian
Congratulations!!!

woohooo Vyvian you rock Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1
Seems like the list needs to be updated yet again. Too many ties in that list that I'm sure have been worked out. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
How often do you think that the list needs to updated? Monthly, bi-weekly? I was thinking monthly.
Congratulations to Jane Smith for making it the 200 review mark in only 14 months! Way to go Jane and congratulations again!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=30...=eccie_reviews
Nice Job Jane Smith!!!! Should be in the top 20 soon
How often do you think that the list needs to updated? Monthly, bi-weekly? I was thinking monthly. Originally Posted by cockalatte
Yup once a month is good. That gives plenty of time for things to change especially those ties. Nobody likes ties..lol.
Much Thanks to all of you wonderful Gentlemen who have helped me reach my goal! I couldn't have done it without y'all!!! This has been an unforgettable experience and I am a very sensual woman so I can promise I have had lots of fun in the process thus far!

XoXo Jane
Muchisimas gracias Chula

Congratulations Sexy Mama! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thank You Babe!!!
Ginger Doll just joined the 400 club.
I still love reviews even though I'm established.

Only 8 more to go until 400! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Congratulations Ginger Doll for reaching 400 reviews!!!
Thanks for the updated list Cockalatte. Looks like a lot of the ties have been worked out. I have yet to try one of the top 10 girls but a few I have on my list .
Congratulations to Amberance for making it the 100 review mark in only 4 and a half months!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=339129
Thank you for adding me love, I appreciate it ��