Des Moines.. where is the best burger??

Okay, I know this is random but I am here visiting and am craaaving a burger! I like em big, juicy and full of bacon. Greasy is good with me. Also super crunchy fries are a major plus.

Any advice on where I can find a great burger in West Des Moines??
try B-Bop's burgers by sams club in wdsm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Tanner...I love the way you think! I wish i was there to join you!
Oh sexy mama I miss you!! While we are doing our dirty doubles we may have to have a ladies night and grab some good po boys!
that would be awesome!!

Guys this is one helluva sexy lady who is THE BEST at what shew does...don't miss out on her goodies!!!
Awh!! So sweet I just read some reviews on a "smashburger" Not sure but it sounds like my kinda restaurant!
Smash burger is good, Zombie Burger is better.
Try Zombie burger, It's downtown though.
I got the Zombie burger recommendations too late!! Well, there is always tomorrow. And P.S. Smashburger is pretty deliciousss
The rosemary fries @ smash burger are pretty good.
Mine were all squishy. Not ideal fry condition.
That blows. If you go to Zombie Burger get the "they're coming to you Barbara". I dare you. It's as big as you are.
I'd have to vote for B' Bops for both burger and fries. A number of locations throughout the city. Voted Best Burger in Des Moines a number of years running.
Go to the Rusty Duck in Dexter. Worth the drive. hands down.
B-Bop's was delicious tonight! Thank you all for your suggestions Now I just have to try out Zombie Burger!!