Please tell me how to pick back up!

Hi! To Whom it May Concern;
I signed up for this website some time ago. I was new and didn't understand the guidelines and didn't properly post in "welcome forum". Well when I finally found out how I was pregnant and I have been nursing a while now ... Well I would like to know how to maybe renew my account in order to post... Or reactivate my account so that I am a completely new member since I never fully Went through the process in order for me to receive possible clientele for reviews..I am working on getting a review but being allowed to post via "welcome new members". Please and thank you , SELINA
Selina, I'm not a mod but if you look at the thread underneath this one, prof G'Man explained to send him or another mod web site info, reviews from here or other sites, have a confirmed local hobbyist vouch for you or any verified providers vouch for you.

I noticed you posted this in TN while you show Baton Rouge as your location. I suppose it really doesn't matter other than BR and south Lousianna is much busier than TN.

Take care, and good luck
Well when I finally found out how I was pregnant
I forget, how does one get pregnant?
I forget, how does one get pregnant? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Bwaahaahaa!!!