very slow loading eccie

Is anyone else taking forever for a new page on eccie to load? Noticed it first yesterday from my home computer. I would go to a page and the tip half (through the ads) would load right away, but the bottom half with everything I was looking for would take as much as a minute to load. Thought it might be my home computer, but it is doing the same thing at my office today. Never had the problem before. Any insight?
Don't use home computer but I've had the same trouble on iPhone using wireless or 3G. I also have had difficultly with PM's sending. Not sure about receiving.
Is anyone else taking forever for a new page on eccie to load? Noticed it first yesterday from my home computer. I would go to a page and the tip half (through the ads) would load right away, but the bottom half with everything I was looking for would take as much as a minute to load. Thought it might be my home computer, but it is doing the same thing at my office today. Never had the problem before. Any insight? Originally Posted by memdal
I've only noticed this weekdays, very early mornings (3-5 AM Central), at home. Figured it had something to do with maintenance routines running on the server overnight.

Cheers,

bcg
Having same issue here, noticed it beginning of this week (although it may just be a figment of my imagination).
Same problem on Internet Explorer, worked better on Firefox
Same problem on Internet Explorer, worked better on Firefox Originally Posted by nqualm
I think it is Explorer. Worked much better for me on Firefox as well. Must be something, probably an ad that eccie has accepted that is jamming Explorer load time.
Having same issue here, noticed it beginning of this week (although it may just be a figment of my imagination). Originally Posted by sinbadd
It's less of a figment of your imagination than your reviews.

Cheers,

bcg