Wasting Peoples Time Damn Liar

Ok so I verify him on P411 we set up an appt at 3pm and here comes 3pm and he doesnt call.. I try calling him and his cell goes to voicemail so I wait then at 3:10 he calls and says he is 20 min away and he is headed back to his office which he never called...So which means he never showed because he called at 3:10.. I hung up on him cause he is lying whatever you can't possibly have came to hilcroft and know your all the way on the otherside of sugarland... I told him not to call me again pisses me off
This is an alert?
I thought NCNS was always an alert
  • Staci
  • 05-06-2011, 02:55 PM
I agree this is not a alert, sounds like your pissed because you got stood up and now need to vent.. sorry
Maybe you were plan B.
I thought NCNS was always an alert Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Since you included a smiley I'm fairly certain you're being sarcastic.... lol

However according to her own post it was a NS not a NCNS as he did call....

Also it's not helping anyone with no handle, name or number included which just makes it a rant which in turn means it belongs in coed not alerts.
Ms Olivia should give me a call...bird in the hand...
Gonna have to roll with the occasional bozo in this biz...peace out!

Also it's not helping anyone with no handle, name or number included which just makes it a rant which in turn means it belongs in coed not alerts. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
turning gems into ordinary rocks one day at a time
I wouldnt stand ya up.............................. ...cause you wont see me haha
  • bbkid
  • 05-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Maybe you were plan B. Originally Posted by ibechill
Ya thinck???
Maybe he was one of the guys left in the parking lot. Just sayin.

Also it's not helping anyone with no handle, name or number included which just makes it a rant which in turn means it belongs in litterbox not alerts. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Fixed that for you EA.
CLOSED!! OP said what she had to say. No one added anything worth adding and she got a chance to vent.