Address: area of city specified
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FULL GFE - bbbj, dfk, daty, all positions CFS
Session Length: 1 hr plus
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: brown or dirty blonde, little below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not a short girl, but almost medium height. Nice hips and ass, big firm breasts, pretty face.

Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info.

Sorry for the missing pic, I think what I posted isn't allowed (her with a toy) so I killed it on the hosting site. I could replace it if I could still edit the post.
I also am intrigued. Not a lot to go on here. Does she want to be a sugar baby? Her location is great for me. I would be happy to meet and greet with her.LOL
Looking for a few reliable guys closer to her for regular meetings. I just can't do it anymore since she's so far and my schedule has been kinda crazy.
I would be interested as well. PM me if necessary.
Sorry for the missing pic, I think what I posted isn't allowed (her with a toy) so I killed it on the hosting site. I could replace it if I could still edit the post. Originally Posted by jezzee
What pics? There is no link to see any, unless OP forwarded them! Maybe the one in the review....?
I deleted the linkage to one in case an insertion of toy photo wasn't allowed. If I've given you my email address before to exchange info on UTR girls then send me something. Otherwise, if I gain BCD for this review I'll reply to PMs that are being bounced.
Does she check her email? Has anybody been in contact with her or seen her yet?

Gave her another heads up to check email; no response to texts either. odd.
This must be a farce or ploy
No, totally legit GF, but she's gone MIA after she asked for my help. I have others that can vouch for my recommendations. PM me if needed. also, any PMs that anyone got bounced back, please resend if you want.
Ok...she's locked out of email. PM for number but ONLY if you're serious and can drive at least to Seagoville area. I'll reply to PMs later when I can.