New to ECCIE! The Geeky Geisha

Hi there!

I'm Jaime, and just moved from Boise, Idaho back to my hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm am known as the Geeky Geisha, a sexy, warm-hearted ebony hostess and companion, expert in the arts of music and conversation. I offer the geisha experience, embracing sensual delights with a playful edge. As a premier adult entertainer, I have an intuitive understanding of your needs and a gift for putting people at ease.

I'm sweet and sassy, witty and adventurous, educated and cultured enough to appreciate fine arts and music, yet with a geek streak that shows in my love of comic books and video games.

I tailor each experience to create a fantasy world, a sanctuary of pure sensual luxury where you can relax and unwind. Indulge yourself with an experience customized just for you as I focus on your needs and desires. I am passionate about making each client feel special and take pride in tailoring unique experiences for their pleasure. Over time, I am thrilled to add new talents which comfort and delight my patrons.

It's a pleasure to be here, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Jaime
Welcome Geeky!
Welcome!
Love the name! Welcome hun!