Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...#review-977285
City: Webster
State: New York
Address: Empire Blvd. near AMC
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' tall, maybe 100 lbs, long brown hair, fairly thin and I think she had A's
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
They YMMV, but that's exactly the Sunny I've experience there a few times.
She gives a nice massage, & its been awhile.. Can't wait for reopenings.
Nice
Still open?
Sunny is fantastic, my all time favorite amp girl. Intense pleasure from her magical hands.
Still open? Originally Posted by Zollner
No. I dont think any place is open
Believe all Buffalo amps are closed to.

Even worse up in the GWN! They have a 311 number active telling folks if you see something 'suspicious' give 311 a ring to report non compliance with the new bylaw signed in Ontario, regarding the minimum 6 feet distance. Minimum fine 750 bucks...
Believe all Buffalo amps are closed to.

Even worse up in the GWN! They have a 311 number active telling folks if you see something 'suspicious' give 311 a ring to report non compliance with the new bylaw signed in Ontario, regarding the minimum 6 feet distance. Minimum fine 750 bucks... Originally Posted by Zollner
That's unsettling. What's next? "May I see your papers please"
That's unsettling. What's next? "May I see your papers please" Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Actually China, Russia and a few other countries are doing this.

The Canucks don't seem to mind. They see what's going on down here minutes away in NY and are worried it may spread up North.

Justin Trudeau, a real leader who leads in the front, closed off their Border first.

While trump a leader, who enjoys leading from behind, dawdles while Americans die, leaving leadership decisions to 50 State Governors, so he has somebody to blame for his feckless inept leadership when things get worse!

The Canucks don't seem to mind. They see what's going on down here minutes away in NY and are worried it may spread up North.

Justin Trudeau, a real leader who leads in the front, closed off their Border first.

While trump a leader, who enjoys leading from behind, dawdles while Americans die, leaving leadership decisions to 50 State Governors, so he has somebody to blame for his feckless inept leadership when things get worse! Originally Posted by Zollner

Of course the Canucks don't mind.. as if they have a choice. Prime Minister Twink has it all figured out. He's well respected among the other world leaders ya know. They say Canada has a lot of bargaining power. Their imports are essential for the global economy. I believe it too ya know. I like those pink leaf shaped mints that taste like Pepto Bismol. Canadian bacon too. Essential! I won't even get into military. No need for that ya know. Respect the Twink, or else. Lol!

But enough about Canuckistan. Have you heard that Justine Trudeau and Ralph Northam teaming up for an episode of "Remembering the 80's"?
It wasn't widely know that they were very close, almost like brothers. In this episode Trudeau and Northam reminisce about the good old days, share makeup tips, and settle an old friendly debate: "Charcoal vs Shoe Polish", A musical performance by Sarah Silverman performing Al Jolson's "Mammy", and finally Ralph Northam closes the show by sharing his trademark moonwalk technique with two lucky audience members.
What a treat, eh?

While trump a leader, who enjoys leading from behind, dawdles while Americans die, leaving leadership decisions to 50 State Governors, so he has somebody to blame for his feckless inept leadership when things get worse! Originally Posted by Zollner
I just amazes me how ignorant people are with what they perceive to be facts. Not a Trump fan but if you are going to bash the guy at least try to know what you are talking about.

The decisions to close the borders with Canada and Mexico was done jointly between the 3 leaders. Canada did make the announcement on March 19th that their border with the USA would close to all non essential travel within 72 hours. The USA closed theirs mid day on the 20th.

If you look back at the step by step protocols like gatherings of 100, to 50, to 10, social distancing, and eventually closing everything down Canada was actually 48 hours behind us in all of it. Why is that? They were taking their lead from us.

When Trump put the travel ban with China into place in January all of you Libtards called him a racist and how dare he do such a thing. Now the same Libtards are calling him a moron for not doing it sooner.

Hate the guy all you want but can we stop with the ignorant hypocritical BS?
Thanks again for the review Wilson....

When Trump put the travel ban with China into place in January all of you Libtards called him a racist and how dare he do such a thing. Now the same Libtards are calling him a moron for not doing it sooner.

Hate the guy all you want but can we stop with the ignorant hypocritical BS? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
The liberal mind, a place where facts and logic go to die.
]
I just amazes me how ignorant people are with what they perceive to be facts. Not a Trump fan but if you are going to bash the guy at least try to know what you are talking about.

The decisions to close the borders with Canada and Mexico was done jointly between the 3 leaders. Canada did make the announcement on March 19th that their border with the USA would close to all non essential travel within 72 hours. The USA closed theirs mid day on the 20th.

If you look back at the step by step protocols like gatherings of 100, to 50, to 10, social distancing, and eventually closing everything down Canada was actually 48 hours behind us in all of it. Why is that? They were taking their lead from us.

Hate the guy all you want but can we stop with the ignorant hypocritical BS? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Thanks again for the review Wilson....
The liberal mind, a place where facts and logic go to die. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Logic and reason will get you nowhere. I decided it's best to just have some fun. C'mon now, that show is must see TV.
Wilson13 Sorry for all of this crap posting in your review thread.

It's times like this that I would love to stop at Umi.

Good point.