Trump preservation society

For future generations to ponder about this ex President:

He should just take his ball and go home just like the little pussy he is, like your post.
You CAN'T get over your obsession with Trump...how many threads have you posted on him now??

He's been out of office a year now and still you have a serious man crush on him...
Then there’s Joey Bribes

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/59499
Another Elmer Fudd out of context video. Why don't you just find a video of him saying "yes" or "no." You could use the chit out of that one, uncleverly of course!

Nobody believes your BS, bambino. I don't know anybody ever did. Except for the Splash Day stuff. ()

No wonder you're so grumpy. You're fooling nobody. But everybody's playing you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2022, 06:18 PM
For future generations to ponder about this ex President:

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump preservation society. Are we talking taxidermy here? He might just consider it if enough of us chip in some money. Hell, you pay me a measly couple of million dollars and I'll let you do whatever you want with my body AFTER I'm dead.

Personally I think it would be great to have President Trump stuffed and mounted on a pedestal, like a bear, in my living room. I could never afford it though.
VM is always 'pondering' about his man crush and has no concern for the nightmare this country is living now.
You CAN'T get over your obsession with Trump...how many threads have you posted on him now??

He's been out of office a year now and still you have a serious man crush on him... Originally Posted by bb1961
must have a nude Trump statue or two at home ????
Mentioning me in almost all of his posts. Completely on TILT. And completely useless posts that have nothing to do with anything.
Trumpites embarrassing themselves now.
What is the point of this thread? I see no subject or matter.
What is the point of this thread? I see no subject or matter. Originally Posted by winn dixie
it will change as needed, kinda like CNN news
Another Elmer Fudd out of context video. Why don't you just find a video of him saying "yes" or "no." You could use the chit out of that one, uncleverly of course!

Nobody believes your BS, bambino. I don't know anybody ever did. Except for the Splash Day stuff. ()

No wonder you're so grumpy. You're fooling nobody. But everybody's playing you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you’ve opened ALL of my links. But you’re a serial liar! Seems like your computer is still working!!!!!! I post them because they’re true. And, best of all, they trigger you.

BAHAHAHAHA