Republicans in a mess

The Trumpites on a cruise to nowhere.

The Republican party has no consistent message or platform.

Republicans have no one able to stand up to Trump, and are unable to get rid of him.

But they do have chants and slogans.
.... WINNING! ...

#### Salty
crazed rantings born of desperation and knowledge of impending doom

have you ever noticed the fact dimocrats accuse others of things they do and project upon others predicaments they find themselves in?
.... WINNING! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
First president to lose the White House and both chambers of congress in one fell swoop in over a half century. Passed 1 tax cut and no other legislation of significance. Destroyed confidence in our democratic principals for purely selfish and egotistical motives.

If that’s your definition of winning, no wonder Trumpys are so dumb.
.... WINNING! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This thread should be titled ‘Incredibly Wishful Thinking’.
I think I'll start calling him NERO...as America burns to the ground he deflects to the party that has no control over the devastation caused by unfettered liberalism.He and YR must be collaborating on threads that have nothing to do with the state of union(because it sucks)...just Trump and the Republicans it's their deflection tactic but it ain't working.
They are screwed come November and they know it...sucks to be them!!
Another worthless distraction by VM.
  • Tiny
  • 01-21-2022, 12:47 PM
Passed 1 tax cut and no other legislation of significance. Destroyed confidence in our democratic principals for purely selfish and egotistical motives. Originally Posted by NoirMan
I agree 100%. But, about your first point, compare to Biden. The Ryan/McConnell/Trump corporate tax cut and deregulation helped set the stage for the first big boost in median household income since the Clinton administration. On the other hand, Biden's American Rescue Plan played a part in the inflation we're experiencing now. As a result of inflation in goods and services outpacing wages, real wages were down 2.4% in 2021. See the first article here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062712223

I'm not that familiar with Biden's other significant piece of legislation, the infrastructure bill, but suspect it was laden with pork.
Republicans in a mess. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Now that is just to funny for words especially days after polling shows that Democrats have dropped 7 points in a generic poll and Republicans have gained 7 points. Republicans at this point, don't need to say a damn thing other than "we are the alternative to far left party in power now". That is all it's going to take.

Republicans in a mess
Biden got 63% of the Hispanic vote in the last election, one year ago. Today Biden is polling at 28% of Hispanics.

Biden got about 85-90% of Black votes and is now polling at about 57%

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...my/9189510002/

Biden's approval rating drops to new low of 33% on concerns about his handling of COVID, economy: poll

That is 1% lower than Trump's lowest number of 34%

But Republicans are in a mess!!!!

To funny for words.
I agree 100%. But, about your first point, compare to Biden. The Ryan/McConnell/Trump corporate tax cut and deregulation helped set the stage for the first big boost in median household income since the Clinton administration. On the other hand, Biden's American Rescue Plan played a part in the inflation we're experiencing now. As a result of inflation in goods and services outpacing wages, real wages were down 2.4% in 2021. See the first article here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062712223

I'm not that familiar with Biden's other significant piece of legislation, the infrastructure bill, but suspect it was laden with pork. Originally Posted by Tiny
I won’t rehash our prior back and forth on this subject in 3 or 4 different threads but those tax cuts came on the heels of an economy that was seeing steady improvement for nearly 7 years under the prior president that took over in the midst of an economic collapse and recession. Trump/McConnel/Ryan just didn’t fuck up what was handed them and the economy was strong enough to withstand a huge giveaway to the comfortably well off, actual rich people and corporations (most of which already pay a small percentage of tax compared to their wealth as compared to the actual middle class.
So VM says he's not a democrap but starts a thread degrading Republicans...he must not know where he stands so he'll fall for anything.
The Trumpites on a cruise to nowhere.

The Republican party has no consistent message or platform.

Republicans have no one able to stand up to Trump, and are unable to get rid of him.

But they do have chants and slogans. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hahahahahaha.............." Go Brandon"
Really? They have a 7 point edge on the Democrats going into the midterms and going up!!!!

https://m.jpost.com/american-politic...cle-692825/amp
VM COMPLETE lack of self-awareness along with his obsession with Trump generates this type of ridiculous thinking...if you even can that thinking