Shady Lady

Anyone been there since its July 31 reopening? Any changes to what's allowed with the lap dances?
I'm very curious too. They were supposedly doing extensive renovations in the meantime. I hope they put a real VIP section now with more privacy. At $30 per dance, VIP was mostly disappointing before because of the open area, their effort lately to strictly enforce the rules, and the GPS of most girls there.
The remodel looks good. The benches by the restrooms are gone. The suspended ceiling, except by the back stage is gone. There is a lot of new white woodwork. Sorry VIP is still the same. Damm highback chairs to sit in. Just some new wood posts for decoration. Finally the $30 dances are the same. Staff was coming by yelling no touching. The girls didn't care and some requested it.
Does SL still require shirts with a collar?
I have been in there plenty of times with just a t-shirt. Never once did anyone hassle me. When I went on the 1st, they had a 150 person limit due to Covid. No masks were required but some of the girls would wear them at your table. Then take them off when they were on your lap dancing. Makes no sense.
They are willing to get the Rona for some dolla bills.
I finally went to the club. Not much has changed. They've made some cosmetic changes to the topless dance area, but that'a about all.

They want you to wear a mask as you enter. Customers generally unmask once they're inside. Dancers don't wear masks while dancing. Not as many dancers as I remember, pre-COVID. $30 topless still not worth it, due to minimal contact and no privacy. Ok as a bar, if beating the 7 p.m. cover to watch whatever game is on TV appeals to you.

Cassie is still hottest babe they've ever had. Alas, she's still a waitress, and is not going back to stripping.