Address: Motel on hwy 6
Activities: Bbbj dfk daty and pse
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Oh she fucking hot lots of tats just ask for pictures
Recommendation: Yes
I know an Austin college hottie that sucks good dick too
She is close to me. Do you think she would mind if I texted her for an appointment?
She's near Dickinson, right?
She Talked to so many guys on seeking arrangement she even got me mixed up with somebody else just tell her you talk to her on seeking arrangements and she wouldn’t even know the difference
Thanks!
  • PaulA
  • 05-03-2021, 10:56 PM
She Talked to so many guys on seeking arrangement she even got me mixed up with somebody else just tell her you talk to her on seeking arrangements and she wouldn’t even know the difference Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
I figured so I texted her saying we exchanged messages on SA. So far crickets. I bet her phone is blowing up. It’s only a matter of time she’s going to blast you for writing a review.
Nope I talked to her yesterday she thanked me but yep her phone is blowing up
Here’s another one from Seeking arrangement. I have not had the pleasure of seeing her yet but we settled on 200 for 30 min she’s in kingwood if anyone wants to give it a shot and report back her name is Millie 7139628209 .
Rawdog!! Omg I’m lining up to see her next!!
Careful gents, looks like she will be getting several pies heading her way. Everyone fro themselves on this little mama bear! Cheers to the SE on someone kinda new to the area and willing to go the extra mile(s). LOL
  • uball
  • 05-22-2021, 06:22 PM
How tall is Nichole?