URL / Website: N/A
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Airline / Holly
Activities: Lots of BBBJ. MISH. FIV, COWGIRL ,DATY, TIT WORSHIP
Hair Length and Color: Light brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Vanna is a beautiful young spinner, about 5’3 with amazing green eyes. Great body and curves in the right places. Perky tits that will keep seeking your attention Definitely worth it!!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Something strange about this review. No info in the ROS. Her profile says she needs three references but this is your first review. Something seems fishy
Been a hobbyist since 2012 and have plenty of references my friend. Side notes don't tell the whole story. I pm my fellow hobbyists that have seen her and as you can read their reviews, she came highly recommended. You want ROS, you can PM me. Your loss is my gain. Pick wisely my friend!!!!
Lz, your missing the whole purpose of this sight, it is to share information including rate, if you don’t do ROS then your just a user and not a contributor.
Come on lzjr, you can do it !!!
Smh...some people need to learn how to mind their own business. I suppose she's entitled to see whoever she wants see. End of story. The only thing that's fishy is the specious nature of these thinly veiled insinuations that need to be checked; before the self-annointed ECCIE Police squad kills every thread with their hurt feelings.
Whats ros?5
just put the ROS, how its been and always will be. its not hard
Is she available by email?