Why is this board so dead?

Where do mongers go for info?
What's the current hot place to review and read reviews about real local providers?
I assume for us it's the new TX laws that took effect Sept 1st. With that brought three change of no showcase or providers posting, and less reviews out there too. I'm guessing only Texas slowed down.
Lady's....as of Monday, the ladies now can create their own Galleries. You can check those out who have taken the time set set them up. The little No's are in the same place as the Showcase buttons were on the profiles and under avatars. Check them out and give the ladies a Like on your favorites.
MM
  • jwood
  • 10-18-2019, 08:50 AM
You have to have PA to see them which imo it's a disservice to the community. This board is dead af, so is oh2.
Lady's....as of Monday, the ladies now can create their own Galleries. You can check those out who have taken the time set set them up. The little No's are in the same place as the Showcase buttons were on the profiles and under avatars. Check them out and give the ladies a Like on your favorites.
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I can't wait until some start setting their galleries up. I think once some do, it will get livelier again.
I have
We cant post ads but you post reviews on here.
I recently had to leave Texas and go to Oklahoma for my job. It is not just Texas that has slowed down. Since listing and ads have been banned the site has diminished everywhere. I like the idea of the galleries but that doesn't help if you are in an unfamiliar place and not familiar with the ladies since you still have to search them.
This site is dead, plan a funeral lol
I find snapchat easier to meet and very myself. Ps simple platform to comminicate