Donald, what was the point ?

The election did not come out in your favor.

Since then, you have appointed yourself as the one who must uphold election processes....so you win. You have twisted who determines who wins....the american voters do that.

You have called election authorities with requests to find votes.
You have pressured judges to make decisions in your favor.
You have intimidated your vice president and members of Congress.

Did you think the election results would be overturned.....in your favor ?
Did you think the election voting would be done over ?
Maybe H I M is planning to blow up the world.

FYI, I doubt H I M will be reading this and giving a response.
Speaking for Donald...

Yes, I thought Pence would hand me the win, via the House overturning the Electors with the one vote per State. I announced the election was a Fraud if I didn't win, in August, to get people ready.
This might be the only place he can bitch about his daddy issues. Anybody want to start an account as him?

Maybe H I M is planning to blow up the world.

FYI, I doubt H I M will be reading this and giving a response. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
H I M's Approval Ratings on the Rise Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
According to Rasmussen. Let's look at some other sources:

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Drops to Lowest of Presidency After Capitol Riots

Results of a national survey, conducted by Morning Consult and Politico on Wednesday and Thursday, suggested the sitting president's approval rating reached its lowest point since the beginning of his term in the White House. Figures indicated that 60 percent of respondents now disapprove of Trump's handling of the presidency, with 49 percent noting "strong" disapproval.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...-riots-1559855

FiveThirtyEight which summarizes all polls shows about a 3% drop in Trump's approval rate from election day until today.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

The one poll that has a 100% accuracy rate in predicting victory or defeat for presidents running for reelection is the approval rating polls. Since they came into existence under Truman, no POTUS running for reelection has won with a negative approval rating -- Carter, daddy Bush, and Trump.
H I M keeps winning
H I M keeps needing his itty bitty insecure ego stroked. He has admitted that he lost a fair election and that Biden is President. Maybe someday his ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters will get a clue. Aka white trash since trumpy was pissed because all of his rioters were white trash according to trumpy

Real Americans are glad America is smart again
Trump won.boden fake won biden selling the election.
That poll falsefued.
I think H I M may be going to prison
The numbers that I saw suggest that the mail in ballots in certain states were WAY in favor of Biden. Suspiciously so compared to in person voting. Much of the evidence has either been destroyed, not scrutinized or damaged so in total it can't be pieced together.

I want to turn your question around. Nancy, what's the point?
The numbers that I saw suggest that the mail in ballots in certain states were WAY in favor of Biden. Suspiciously so compared to in person voting. Much of the evidence has either been destroyed, not scrutinized or damaged so in total it can't be pieced together.

I want to turn your question around. Nancy, what's the point? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump advised his supporters to vote in person. Biden advised his supporters to vote by mail if possible for safety reasons. No one was surprised by the voting results in-person vs. mail-in. It was predicted to be that way from day 1.

As for evidence being destroyed, not scruitinized or damaged . . . Georgia was the most investigated state since the election there was the closest. Every question of voter irregularity claimed by Trump and his lawyers was fully addressed and answered by Georgia Republican Secretary of State George Raffensperger. He admitted 3 "dead" people voted. For whom he did not say. He addressed claims of Biden votes being counted several times. He addressed the claim that votes were mysteriously found. Even if somehow the results were reversed in Georgia and Trump won, Biden still has 290 EVs.

I don't know if it's a good idea to pursue a Trump impeachment. The only positive would be Trump could not run again for POTUS. And I don't think that this is necessarily a bad thing for Republicans. Many Democrats such as myself would never vote for Trump. I would however vote for a Republican candidate as I did every 4 years from 1968 - 2004.
From https://thecitizen.com/2020/11/15/ge...00-vote-surge/

Previously, voters who didn’t want to mail in their absentee ballots had to go to the county elections office and deliver their ballot in person while showing an ID to prove they were the individual who filled it out. But in this election, anybody could drop ballots into the otherwise unregulated boxes the state installed for the first time this year.

Fair Fight Action, a voting-rights group founded by former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, helped convince Raffensperger to install hundreds of them across the state — including dozens in Fulton County — by arguing that the cost of a 55-cent stamp was a modern-day “poll tax” for many African-Americans who didn’t want to risk voting in person during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“There is evidence there was some type of ballot harvesting going on in Georgia,” Favorito said, “but we don’t know yet if it’s tied to the drop boxes.”

Favorito cited the disproportionately large number of “Biden-only” ballots cast, or ballots that had only the presidential vote marked and filled out for Biden, with no down-ballot races checked, indicating ballots may have been collected from voters and filled out for them — that is, “harvested” — and then delivered to the drop boxes.

Mail-in or drop-off ballots are notorious for creating opportunities for voter error and fraud. In a typical election, 1 in 20 mailed ballots are rejected, according to recent studies. More than 534,000 mail-in ballots were rejected during the Democratic primaries alone.