Name: Cici
Phone: 713-568-5566
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://mapple-massage.business.site/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: North Hwy 6 near West Rd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, orange-brownish.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not a crazy looker, probably about 5 ft, not really fat but definitely not skinny either, boobs are meh they look like dude boobs
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by araņanegra
Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. Do you know a good phone number for them? The 713-838-0808 everyone puts down doesn't seem to work. They've never picked up the phone on multiple occasions.
Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. Do you know a good phone number for them? The 713-838-0808 everyone puts down doesn't seem to work. They've never picked up the phone on multiple occasions. Originally Posted by jmevgs4213
The number you listed works, thing is, they are quite busy at times with something in their mouths which makes it difficult for them to speak, lol.
Guys, the review is for Maple
  • Owj
  • 06-27-2023, 05:39 AM
I want to give Cici a go. Amy was OK.
did she she (cici) offer BBFS??
did she she (cici) offer BBFS?? Originally Posted by genradjim
Get premium access and find out. SMH
did she she (cici) offer BBFS?? Originally Posted by genradjim
800+ posts and not one review. One of the strangest members in this forum.
oh I been to maple and others several times... no review means no tracking me...I see Jenny got busted for J&A massage... sign off the storefront now... and up the road... where Heather is/was working... they do ATM only and no credit cars... another one of Jenny's businesses... as well as the old Shangra la further up the road (Anna was the BEST there...)
HAd enough??
Yet, still no review, go on.