Strip Club FAQ?

Is there a FAQ for the Houston strip clubs? I am traveling to downtown Houston, and am wondering where to go in the evening for non-FS hands-on/in action. Treasures and Chicas Locas look most promising, just based on scanning threads. But I'd love a more comprehensive rundown. Thanks!
Those two but add St. James
Let me fill you in quick. I am married. Knew nothing about this world as was turned on to it from a stripper at the Ritz. Great because that was how I was having sex

Treasures. I like to go upstairs. Sometimes in the daytime you can sneak up. It's pricey but between 200- whatever to have sex.

St James is St James. It's too expensive. I stay away.

Heartbreakers. Loren is who I deal with. You have to get a section by the pool tables or best bet go upstairs.

Michaels/chicas. Whorehouse. They'll quote you 500 but 250 can be had. Stay firm

Colorado. Lots of places to hide. Had dlot of fun. Old man died now it's run by the son and wife

Buckswild North..avoid. if you want to do this avoid because they are built on selling sections. Go in the way back and you can literally get naked. It's just a high probability your car will be broken into

Ritz. The best club day and night. Rick is the daytime guy(GM). Jerry night. Great place

Places like paradise, area29, uncensored, the other place in Pasadena are strictly throw money in the air places. Fantasy plaza yea

South.
On Buckswild north to me you have to go to the back. Because it's so out in the open.. there is a dance place to the left but it's s guy watching counting dances because bucks is so chicken shit the charge 5 a dance.

Men's Club I don't go
Let me fill you in quick. I am married. Knew nothing about this world as was turned on to it from a stripper at the Ritz. Great because that was how I was having sex

Treasures. I like to go upstairs. Sometimes in the daytime you can sneak up. It's pricey but between 200- whatever to have sex.

St James is St James. It's too expensive. I stay away.

Heartbreakers. Loren is who I deal with. You have to get a section by the pool tables or best bet go upstairs.

Michaels/chicas. Whorehouse. They'll quote you 500 but 250 can be had. Stay firm

Colorado. Lots of places to hide. Had dlot of fun. Old man died now it's run by the son and wife

Buckswild North..avoid. if you want to do this avoid because they are built on selling sections. Go in the way back and you can literally get naked. It's just a high probability your car will be broken into

Ritz. The best club day and night. Rick is the daytime guy(GM). Jerry night. Great place

Places like paradise, area29, uncensored, the other place in Pasadena are strictly throw money in the air places. Fantasy plaza yea

South. Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
The strip club where you met your wife lol