to all you trouble making cock suckers who have nothing better to do than start shit!

A message to you cock suckers who have nothing better to do than play games. PM'ING the provider telling her my pictures made her look bad....or did you thinck I didn't have permission to post them? Letting her know to RTM the MODS. FUCK YOU! Am I pissed? You bet! I will only post pictures with the providers permission. I will take them down at a moment’s notice should the provider request that of me. This happens here in Austin ALL THE TIME! Most of the time the providers get with me and give me handles, forward emails etc. and thank me for my review which you dip shits forward as well. So I know who some of you are! But as someone who refuses to out people, for now your safe. What a bunch of WK'ING jealous mother fuckers!

I will continue to do what I always do!

I'm not even going to bother with the Private Quotes.... waste of time!

Oh... and have a nice day!
Damn , I really enjoy your pics SL ! Gives you a great reference to the showcase pics . And those pics did not make her look bad . I was once asked to remove a face shot , fair enough . Your's did not show her face . What a DICK move ! You have a right to be upset . Any idea who , lets string 'em up ? I've been known to teach a WK a lesson !
Hang em High!
whack their peepee!
I say out 'em.
  • Qziz
  • 02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Seems like there are easier ways to get to know providers. I find giving them money for an hour of their time usually works wonders.
Seems like there are easier ways to get to know providers. I find giving them money for an hour of their time usually works wonders. Originally Posted by Qziz
Fuck Yea!!! You do your thing SL.
Crazy!!! Don't hate participate....
  • FWR
  • 02-20-2013, 03:02 PM
It's clear the girls know. They put on the SL t-shirt, pose for the pics. What a dumb ass to send the girl a note saying you did not have her permission to post, or to tell the girls they look bad. Keep doing what you have been doing, I think it is a great help.
I let you take pics of me and post them I thought it was kinda cool!
I let you take pics of me and post them I thought it was kinda cool! Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
Thinking ?
Thats shitty sorry people are being asses SL poor baby, tell them to kiss your ass, but I wanna watch lol
Thats shitty sorry people are being asses SL poor baby, tell them to kiss your ass, but I wanna watch lol Originally Posted by shayla84
You can take pictures LOL
For the record....It is very clear that SL has permission to take pictures. The ladies, do, after all, have the t shirt on!!! It is kind of a no brainer!

However, like SL, when they request that we take them down, we do have an obligation to remove them.

On the other hand, understand that if we decided to lean on the lady to find out where she got the info and she tells us (to save herself one week of a possible 2 week ban) then you are subject to a loss of posting priveleges (in other words we ban your ass for 10-14 days), for the following Posting Guideline Violation:
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

So before you want to go talking about things in areas that should not be discussed outside of the group that has access, you need to consider the above. If SL wants to "out" some of the ones that have passed along the information, We (ztonk nad myself) would be obligated to levy the appropriate sanctions.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff