In remembrance of Gail.

• Kl
  • 06-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Hello to all. I have struggled on wether or not to make this post or not. But I thought it would only be the right thing to do. It was 2 years ago this week that my eyes began to see. It was a Hot Thursday afternoon, at 2 pm. Meeting a 39 year old that was to pamper me. And boy did she ever!!! At about three that afternoon I can still remember walking to the car and I couldn't feel my legs, or the ground under my feet. It was like walking on air, and saying to myself " did that really happen"? Well it did happen and I have never been the same since.

What happened? I met a provider with a heart of gold and personality that can't be beat. In the two year that have passed I have seen many, many providers. Some come close, some not in the ball park. Gail was like that best ol girlfriend that you never wanted to lose. Like that friend you always wanted but could never find. Like an angel sent from on high just to make me remember I was a man. And boy did she. She was so cool, so loving, so caring, and so Fucking good at what she did. Either she enjoyed as much or more than myself, or she should have been given an Oscar for best Actress. Gail had the nack to make you feel special, mAke a special effort to make you feel comfortable, and wanted.

She taught me there is a lot more to a session than just the usual Initals. She was worry free, with her she by all means put you first. When she spoke you could take it to the bank.

I hope this was thought provoking and entertaining, your comments are welcome. Yes ladies please get with me and we can discuss all of this in detail. Thanks Gail so very much. You taught me about life and I am grateful. Thanks again and May may our paths cross again.
I completely agree. I only saw her once before she quit but I will never forget her.
I feel the same way about Michko, who I saw many, many times and even once more during her good bye tour a couple months ago. These kind of women are few and far between. I also recently lost my latest ATF and the old song is true, you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
But the hunt continues.
Anyone know if Adrian quit? Never got to see her & haven't seen her on BP in quite awhile.
Good question. I contacted her when she went independent and she responded, then disappeared.

I agree with Muncher, Michko was Gail. She was addicting.
I was lucky enough to see Michko once and she was one of the best. She really brought out my adventurous side.