Providers That Are Married

Do you prefer single or married providers?

Is there a difference in their behavior or maturity levels and how they treat their clients or even post on forums.

Are they more or less flexible assuming their SO knows about and agrees with their lifestyle choice. Just wondering what makes a greater contributing factor in having the perfect ATF. ;-)
Married always better
Married. Something hot about nailing someone else wife.
Most people here now I am married...for over 30 years...we offer playtimes together {especially fun jotwife ones}....& have a few reviews here....he has even gone to get-togethers.....we have a unique relationship and get a thrill doing this!

The ones who know, dont care...if they do then thats their issue..i cant change who i am...he is never around when I am with you so it shouldnt matter in that aspect.

On the flip-side,I think its HOT to know a hobbyist is married and needs me to be his "fluffer"...lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Most people here now I am married...for over 30 years...we offer playtimes together {especially fun jotwife ones}....& have a few reviews here....he has even gone to get-togethers.....we have a unique relationship and get a thrill doing this!

The ones who know, dont care...if they do then thats their issue..i cant change who i am...he is never around when I am with you so it shouldnt matter in that aspect.

On the flip-side,I think its HOT to know a hobbyist is married and needs me to be his "fluffer"...lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Off the list lol
aw damn babe...lol...ok its cool.
I have fun no matter what..its all good.
aw damn babe...lol...ok its cool.
I have fun no matter what..its all good.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
DR is the ultimate post whore and even though she has a million posts, I don't think I have ever read a single negative post from her. That's impressive. Good for you for being so consistently positive... I just hope that one day or two or three, I can put 5 positive consecutive posts together