Encounter: Mary Jane, waste of time for me.

User ID: -
Date: 9/24/24
Name: Mary Jane and friend
Phone: 3163399378
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/wichi...l/965486911919
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: South hotel incall
Activities: Baby oiled bbbj, cowgirl, K9 x3, Mish disappointment.
Hair Length and Color: Mary jane has red and black shoulder length hair. Her friend probably has shoulder length hair as well but in ponytail. Her friend is blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mary jane is on the tall ish side, very slender but nice body. Her friend is shorter but thicker in a good way. Kinda white trailer park girls.
Recommendation: No
Yeah she bull***t me today. So she got the F.U. went and seen Molly instead.
Damn I assumed you were her favorite or something. Honestly she seems the type to start screwing people over
I thought that to. Lol but just as I was getting to her incall . She said she had to leave.
Yeah she seemed all over the place yesterday in a bullshitting kind of way
Well you heard it here folks. If even the guy who's been seeing her over and over is saying screw that, then I'd stay away from now on. Let her learn the hard way that she ain't getting no money from anyone on here. Be Smart, not like me, and go to someone else.
Hookers come and hookers go!
Well you heard it here folks. If even the guy who's been seeing her over and over is saying screw that, then I'd stay away from now on. Let her learn the hard way that she ain't getting no money from anyone on here. Be Smart, not like me, and go to someone else. Originally Posted by Guber2113
Yes sir that's the way it used to be in the goo6ole days. These chick's screw people over we all stop seeing them. But to many "cap'n-sav-a ho" shows up and blows that to hell.
Hookers come and hookers go! Originally Posted by baseballlover
Lol. Yes sir they do.