Another one bites the dust...

Be careful out there Gents. This shit ain't even close to over. Goodbye Shangri La...
Sad...
??
?? Originally Posted by Hungling
Another raid...
Ruyi on Osuna is back open, how does that happen?
I'm not seeing anything in the news. Links?
I'm not seeing anything in the news. Links? Originally Posted by Wishbone2288
Not in the news. Saw it going down while driving by. Cops everywhere. Massage girl in cuffs.
Not in the news. Saw it going down while driving by. Cops everywhere. Massage girl in cuffs. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr

So glad they are going after hard working ladies since crime isn't an issue in Abq...🙄 cough, murder rates, cough violent crimes, cough...
So glad they are going after hard working ladies since crime isn't an issue in Abq...🙄 cough, murder rates, cough violent crimes, cough... Originally Posted by AbqOubliette
Well, with the election coming up, they need a lot of photo opps for 6 0'clock news. As you said, it is a whole easier to pick on hard working peace-abiding Chinese girls than gun slinging druggies.
Well, with the election coming up, they need a lot of photo opps for 6 0'clock news. As you said, it is a whole easier to pick on hard working peace-abiding Chinese girls than gun slinging druggies. Originally Posted by desertfish

Thing is they are not using them for photo ops. Only one of the six or seven has made the news. There has been a large amount of cash confiscated though. Over 35k according to two of my friends who were hit... Hmmmmmm...
What other spas have been hit?
Getting the Aurora treatment ehh?Civil asset forfeiture gotta fix the loss of ticketing scheme somehow
Getting the Aurora treatment ehh?Civil asset forfeiture gotta fix the loss of ticketing scheme somehow Originally Posted by UnfoldingLaundry
Nailed it!
Spoke to mamason. Nobody was arrested. Cops came in with the health inspector. Gave them grief about the shower room. Cops toured the place. Same shit went down at a very popular place this summer that was downtown but now closed.
Same Hungling. She also said a significant amount of cash was taken. Almost identical to what happened to our favored lady at both her shops. Backdoor raid. Total BS. No charges ever filed. A cash grab.
Amps make me nervous. Other than that really good shop that was open for while, I stay away. Those amps have cameras too, so that's another issue.