My hat's off to SarahSmiles...literally!

• onei
  • 11-14-2013, 05:00 PM
I saw Sarah this week, she's always fun to spend time with and we had such a great time that I walked out oblivious of what all I brought in, thus leaving behind a rather expensive hat that I had purchased a couple years back. It wasn't until I walked out in the cold after work that evening that I realized my head was cold and started looking for my hat. Then it dawned on me. So I sent her a quick text and asked her to confirm my suspicions that I had left it there and sure enough, she confirmed it. We met up the next day and she delivered the article in question promptly and in perfect condition. There is a first time for everything and this was my first. I've never left anything behind before (well, not anything I did originally plan to leave behind).

Another observation about this fine lady, when she met me, outside of course, she wasn't dressed as I usually see her. She was in sweats and obviously kicking it back for the day. That has its own kind of HOT factor and I left wanting to jump her bones once again.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out and thank you for the professional way in which you handled this. You're a sweetheart, as always!
Good for her, glad you got your hat back
SarahSmiles is a wonderful lady and person!
She is a class act.