Question for newbie friendly providers

I have noticed several providers that are newbie friendly with "easy screening" or if you can prove who you are. How does that work? If you google a name it might or might not provide any information. If a person is retired there is no work number to call and I assume no one in their right mind would give out a home number. So what would a "newbie" have to do to make you feel comfortable enough to see them? I have a method that seems to work but I was wondering what others do. I do not use references or do reviews. So very little to look at on here or anywhere really.
I wouldn't say that "newbie friendly" means that their screening is more lax. It just means what it says - that they are willing to see newbies.

Usually having a P411 account is enough for many providers but some may require additional information about you beforehand.
Four years on the icky and you have not used the Search tab? Might be a good time to start ...
I am newbie friendly, and yes, you will have to jump through a few more hoops than a gent with references. I have 2 methods. One is a short public meet and greet and the other is a phone screen. I don't won't see you on the same day as the meet and greet, nor will I schedule a time at the meeting. I don't charge for my time during them either. Which method is determined where you are located. The phone screen will be a bit more personal, but I'm not too invasive with my screens.
It's probably not a good idea to put our screening methods in an open forum where everyone (including LE and the bad guys) can see them.
We all have different methods. Better to contact the lady of your choice privately.
Thanks for the information. I do use the search button a lot and I have no problems. I just did a google search on myself and found nothing that would really help a provider and got to wondering how and what they looked for. Not really important just curious. I use the meet and greet method for drinks or lunch. Sometimes I pay for the time and others do it for lunch or drinks. I really kinda prefer it. You can tell if you want to go further. As for paying for the time...I always enjoy the company of a beautiful lady. Oh, and not trying to pry into any "secret methods".
It's probably not a good idea to put our screening methods in an open forum where everyone (including LE and the bad guys) can see them. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Yep!!!!
I am newbie friendly & adore being someones first!
There are a couple diff ways to verify - ask & you shall receive!
I am newbie friendly & adore being someones first!
There are a couple diff ways to verify - ask & you shall receive! Originally Posted by Maria Sanchez
Ditto!!!