the AD BOARDS on p411

I know I read a post on p411 ad boards somewhere many moons ago from Daphney I think asking if the men and women used them.?!
So I am in Chicago go on p411 and there are SO MANY GIRLS that are advertising on them and they show how many people has seen them most have 2 to 3 views very discouraging to say the least.
What you men might not know. The ad boards are a place where we can ad detail to our exsiting ad and offer deep detail of a session a special if we have a friend if we have an added service like maybe tis time we have a hot tub room or have chocolate cake or wine or anything. These ad boards are free to us in every City we have a post in and only cost us 5 points in surrounding Cities we are near or coming to..
There are rules to every board and they are there for good reasons so as a provider we know why we are in 2 different cities on a Thursday through Sunday hell maybe 3 but only have one weekend ad up on this board. So we must use other advertising methods to advertise and the ad boards on p411 ARE GREAT. But either the Hobbiest do not know about them in the Chicago area or the providers way out number the Hobbiest...
Anyway since i can not find the old post and it is way over 30 days and couldnt boost it anyway even if I found it. I figured that maybe ir would be good info to re bring up because I looked at a few more cities and maybe alot of hobiest do not know of the ad boards Now days we must use all great advertising methods to be safe and free .
Wait ... you have chocolate cake AND taint?
I check in on the P411 ad boards whenever I'm looking for a last minute appointment. Gina's setup is ideal for the lady who finds herself with some free time and a paid incall, but no client.

I agree with you that not enough ladies (and gents) take full advantage of this feature.
I really don't ever pay attention to that.. the way I find providers is I look up the cities and see what providers come up. so if you travel make sure you update your city so it will show up

it is very user friendly when it comes to finding a provider within your state and city
I look at the P411 Ad Board about once a week, usually on a Friday to see if there are any last minute newcomers in the area that I've been looking to meet.

it is very user friendly when it comes to finding a provider within your state and city Originally Posted by joesmo888
I've noticed that as well. I wonder why it's so easy to tell from looking at a P411 profile what part of town a lady is located, but on Eccie that's more the exception than the rule?
I read the boards about once every other week. If I visit a city I usually stick to regular posts, due to activities enjoyed and review links. Rarely has an ad done more than post for me to initiate contact..
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2014, 05:59 PM
I look at the boards sometimes, but they are not a major resource for me. I should probably make more use of them than I do.
I see.... thank you for the input...
most have 2 to 3 views Originally Posted by Majichands
Those 2 or 3 views just may be from other providers looking and not even from hobbyist
Chicago uses a different site I believe...rs2k. P411 hasn't caught on to some places.
I rely on P411 very heavily. But that's just me ... it would appear.