Banned Providers

What causes a provider to be "Banned"? Thanks!
your kidding right

2nd handle as male with or without PA seems to be a big one in Upset NY as of late.
The one where she had remote software on a x clients PC and would from her PC or cell log on his PC remotely and open 2nd male handles on his PC getting him banned was funny as hell till a admin figured out what the hell was really going on. edit add: LOL she left providing before hand with account disabled. Leaving admin and local mods no one to point or ban.

now in Upset NY if we can find a way of guy blackmailing another hobby guy getting info to do so from VP providers to end would be awesome.

mmmm your location Houston, I'm not sure at this time. I know of outing bitch was in the past in your area.

did you have a banned provider in mind with this post
your kidding right

2nd handle as male with or without PA seems to be a big one in Upset NY as of late.
The one where she had remote software on a x clients PC and would from her PC or cell log on his PC remotely and open 2nd male handles on his PC getting him banned was funny as hell till a admin figured out what the hell was really going on. edit add: LOL she left providing before hand with account disabled. Leaving admin and local mods no one to point or ban.

now in Upset NY if we can find a way of guy blackmailing another hobby guy getting info to do so from VP providers to end would be awesome.

mmmm your location Houston, I'm not sure at this time. I know of outing bitch was in the past in your area.

did you have a banned provider in mind with this post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think he's wanting to know if his reasons are good enough to ban a provider, but then again...... he didn't provide any info about the why of his curiosity concerning this matter. And he is kinda new to posting, even though his handle was created 2011. Even if he hasn't posted much these past years, you'd think he know by now....

So....if the OP will tell us his why this has peaked his curiosity all of a sudden, maybe we could advise him better?
I think he's wanting to know if his reasons are good enough to ban a provider, but then again...... he didn't provide any info about the why of his curiosity concerning this matter. And he is kinda new to posting, even though his handle was created 2011. Even if he hasn't posted much these past years, you'd think he know by now....

So....if the OP will tell us his why this has peaked his curiosity all of a sudden, maybe we could advise him better? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I think he asked a very simple, direct and reasonable question, nothing cosmic in that, is there a reason why you would not want him to know the answer to the question.
I think he asked a very simple, direct and reasonable question, nothing cosmic in that, is there a reason why you would not want him to know the answer to the question. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I'm so sorry if I offended you, hon. And no, what I'd like is to have more info, so we all don't just assume it's as simple as "doh", I been a member 3 years, but am too stupid to figure out why someone might get banned?

The OP doesn't post much, probably because he doesn't like to or doesn't want to get involved in our daily "misunderstandings". I'm gonna do something brave and daring by using my noggin' and figure his question is more important than just a simple question after being on the board 3 years and only posting 13 times. I'd like to know how to advise him correctly......wouldn't you? However, you could be right and he all of a sudden just got curious about this one particular issue for no reason whatsoever. Either way, it would be good to know the "why" in order to address it better, wouldn't you agree?
What causes a provider to be "Banned"? Thanks! Originally Posted by chuck2128

The same things that cause a fucktard to be banned.
The same things that cause a fucktard to be banned. Originally Posted by pyramider
well, there is the simple answer to the simple question.

but like MaxiMilyen, I have to think there is more to the question?

Yo OP
did
ATF get banned
or Ms. Next you wanted with no contact other than PM that you know of
or was it a simple question
maybe he wants to know if one rips him off and is on here will she banned.
If she lies to him or stands him up?
LOL
Just a simple question. Found the information section for rules - I'm "informed" now. I did learn never to post in the National Forum though!!!
And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Just a simple question. Found the information section for rules - I'm "informed" now. I did learn never to post in the National Forum though!!! Originally Posted by chuck2128
why never post in national forum again?
was it so bad that I and another had questions about your question?
would it help if I say I'm sorry for reading more into your question than it was

I am happy you found the guide lines and read them

thanks for the reply
Just a simple question. Found the information section for rules - I'm "informed" now. I did learn never to post in the National Forum though!!! Originally Posted by chuck2128

Simple question, simple answers.
maybe he wants to know if one rips him off and is on here will she banned.
If she lies to him or stands him up?
LOL Originally Posted by Majichands
I don't know about banned but verifiable felony theft can't keep an aspiring provider from getting verified. That fucktard didn't even realize he had been had until his bank called him. This is all third had info of course. No way would I ever be that stupid.

BV Fucktard Extraordinaire
Simple question, simple answers. Originally Posted by pyramider
I am once again in awed by your wisdom pyramider. No BS just pure taint. This post is BS though, I noticed we have the exact same join date, but you're 2 reviews up on me and a mere 26,518 post as of now. Slightly off topic, but i'm willing to take my points for acknowledging the man who knows that taint like om contains the knowledge of all of humanity and showed me the way of the fucktard
I am once again in awed by your wisdom pyramider. No BS just pure taint. This post is BS though, I noticed we have the exact same join date, but you're 2 reviews up on me and a mere 26,518 post as of now. Slightly off topic, but i'm willing to take my points for acknowledging the man who knows that taint like om contains the knowledge of all of humanity and showed me the way of the fucktard Originally Posted by boomvang
taint vs OM.......considered that carefully. I'm told I have a great imagination, but can't seem to get those on the same level. May be worth further consideration.....nah . LOL

However, to each his own. One must find inspiration and wisdom, in this world, where ever one is able and/or capable of doing so.