hobbyist and Their power trips

I have seen a pattern recently in our hobbyist ao ill start by telling my most recent incounter. I have seen this man 1 time before and he reviewed me on TER. Mind you he is the only person in a year who had giving me a Simi poor review. All others have been excellent. So, i texted him, as i do anything tome when I arrived in town and he asked my rates. Once I told him I no longer offer qk visits he started mocking me and being very offensive CallIng my names like dimwit and "stupid" just because I had 1 missed spelled word in a text message FYI we all spell. Ad on smart phones. Anyways I asked him to no longer contact me once he started tell me i was broke and wouldnt be able to make any money unless i did offer it so he continued to text and harass me and my travel partner. Telling us that he would write a bad review for her because she had fake pics. Mind you I have taken all her pics myself. AND she and my self are highly review members of eccie.net amd has had pics verified on P411.Com he then continued to harrass all because I told him I wasn't going to do $100 FS qk visits anymore and he needed to book min 30 mins. He is extremely rude and felt because he is whitelisted on TER and reviewed so many girls that he I couldn't do anything about it. Well I will do my best to try n stop this new arising behavior and any other hobbyist behaving rudely because they feel they review so well. Not cool.... this is a form of bullying amd we as providera and women should not all this to go on in fear of a bad review form a "well known highly respected reviewer". How dare you threaten these women you need us just like we need you and we should have way more respect for one any other. This seemed to be a rising issue because this is not the 1st time I have had hobbyist threaten to ruin my reputation and good reviews because they no long can afford me or do not like my menu because I choose to keep myself safe and clean. There had to be better way
Hi there, beautiful!

I can't really speak as to your story, but I can say that we're not all like that. Some men just weren't taught proper respect for you wonderful ladies. He certainly seems to fit that stereotype.

It's natural for hobbyists to want to negotiate a better price, much like you would want more for the same services. It's why in High School, we're thrilled to get our first job because we get a tiny bit of money. Then we want $5 an hour over minimum wage. Then we want a salary. Then we expect to be the top earner in our fields... it's human nature. We all want more. And despite what many (notably providers) say, discussing rates is just like discussing any other transaction: it is a negotiation. Yet, if you've clearly dictated minimum rates and the hobbyist tries to attack you on a personal level for it, well that says far more about him than it does you and shows a clear lack of respect and decorum. You're obvious upset about this because you're ranting here, so I know my advice may be hard to implement, but I encourage you to try nevertheless.

All I can say is keep your head up and don't judge us by the worst of our species. We're not all out to fuck you (figuratively) even if we are out to fuck you (literally).
The OP needs to name the fucktard.
The guy's an asshole, blacklist the dumbass. Let other ladies know in your local powder room and forget him. Your hot as hell and have almost 40 great reviews!!...BD
It's natural for hobbyists to want to negotiate a better price, Originally Posted by sketchball82
exactly.
I have seen a pattern recently in our hobbyist ao ill start by telling my most recent incounter. I have seen this man 1 time before and he reviewed me on TER. Mind you he is the only person in a year who had giving me a Simi poor review. All others have been excellent. So, i texted him, as i do anything tome when I arrived in town and he asked my rates. Once I told him I no longer offer qk visits he started mocking me and being very offensive CallIng my names like dimwit and "stupid" just because I had 1 missed spelled word in a text message FYI we all spell. Ad on smart phones. Anyways I asked him to no longer contact me once he started tell me i was broke and wouldnt be able to make any money unless i did offer it so he continued to text and harass me and my travel partner. Telling us that he would write a bad review for her because she had fake pics. Mind you I have taken all her pics myself. AND she and my self are highly review members of eccie.net amd has had pics verified on P411.Com he then continued to harrass all because I told him I wasn't going to do $100 FS qk visits anymore and he needed to book min 30 mins. He is extremely rude and felt because he is whitelisted on TER and reviewed so many girls that he I couldn't do anything about it. Well I will do my best to try n stop this new arising behavior and any other hobbyist behaving rudely because they feel they review so well. Not cool.... this is a form of bullying amd we as providera and women should not all this to go on in fear of a bad review form a "well known highly respected reviewer". How dare you threaten these women you need us just like we need you and we should have way more respect for one any other. This seemed to be a rising issue because this is not the 1st time I have had hobbyist threaten to ruin my reputation and good reviews because they no long can afford me or do not like my menu because I choose to keep myself safe and clean. There had to be better way Originally Posted by Rylee_raye
The man obviously has insecurity problems or did not get something he wanted (and I am sure it hurts him terribly). Don't worry your pretty little head. He doesn't deserve you.
Douche bags give us assholes a bad name.
he is an idiot

nothing more to add.

its like anything else, there is always going to be a slim minority of punks like that.
"All I can say is keep your head up and don't judge us by the worst of our species. We're not all out to fuck you (figuratively) even if we are out to fuck you (literally)." ~~(sketchball82)

That applies to both hobbyists and providers!! Nice....

To Rylee_raye ~ I do agree that too many gents get too high on the horse these days and expect what they want even when you clearly state that is not what you offer. I am sure you have plenty of regs and plenty of business, just take it in stride, ignore them after politely letting them know you are not interested and keep it moving!! Absolutely no need to let them get to you!

Peace n love....J
  • DMike
  • 09-23-2014, 12:26 PM
How dare him do something like that.. ...nice ASS btw !!!
Post some taint just to piss the fucktard off.