Encounter: Zoe Scala: Classy and elegant

Date: 7-12-18
Name: Zoe Scala
User ID:: 410410
Phone: (832)479-9689
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=410410 [staff edit - adding her eccie bio link - DM]
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Houston Westchase area
Activities: Conversation, lfk, dfk, breast worship, BBBJ, daty, BBBJ, CFS, including CG and K9, bbbjtcim
Hair Length and Color: mid-back, dark, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: very classy, elegant, pretty milf. Brown eyes. 5'2" and 110 lbs. Average build. 32DDD-26-36. As per her P411 profile. Seems about right. Bare down below. No tattoos that I noticed. Ears pierced only. Zoe is a very pretty, Latin women. I will definitely repeat when I visit Houston again.
Recommendation: Yes
Great. Does she have a profile here?
Zoe is awesome! I couldn't find her profile on her 3 days ago, thanks for the link!
Zoey is one of my ATFs. I need to see her again soon.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-19-2018, 03:00 AM
nice.
saw her for an hour .... info on her P411 page
Interesting! Thanks!
She told me she was from Colombia. Es una Colombiana bien "caliente"! Very hot Colombian lady!
She told me she was from Colombia. Es una Colombiana bien "caliente"! Very hot Colombian lady! Originally Posted by Tiger ballet
Thanks and yes she it a HOTTIE!
She is a "hottie"! I plan to see her on my return trip to Houston very soon. I can see where Zoe can become very addictive.
She is a "hottie"! I plan to see her on my return trip to Houston very soon. I can see where Zoe can become very addictive. Originally Posted by Tiger ballet
One of my favorite words "addictive" also "cockpit" as on my boat.

LMAO