URL / Website: -
City: The Woodlands area
State: Texas
Address: sawdust exit
Activities: rub and tug
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short and that works good for a massage table, Large knockers, healthy hips and ass (the type I like) she is young(young to me)and cute. Just thinking about her naked body can create an unintended erection
Recommendation: Yes
She's 22 huh? Yet she's been reviewed here since at least 2012...Many of them pad, but doesn't this seem a bit ridiculous?
  • hard2
  • 07-21-2018, 04:12 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Kib but at the time I could not say for absolute sure so I didn't want to post older than she might really be. Be it known I am not a good judge of age. I would say at the most 29 and if I was guessing 25-26 (she still aint old). The most important point on my review, she is a shit hell of a lot younger than these old asian amp ladies. At the last few AMPs I kept getting +35 to a few over 55.. then these AMPs all started asking more money. Screw that I said and started reaching out to providers here. Turned out that day to be a very good decision. However, I will say I really do need to sample some these real actual 22 year olds so I learn to better judge age