LOCK HER UP!

Lol. You got a big old bag of nothing gnat
  • R.M.
  • 03-29-2019, 01:12 PM
Lol. You got a big old bag of nothing gnat Originally Posted by themystic
Kinda like Mueller...
Kinda like Mueller... Originally Posted by R.M.
have you read the report? no you haven't. guilty as fuck. 37 indictments sister
Originally Posted by gnadfly
I heard both of them are already in GITMO. Brennan, Holder, Soros, Obama, Comey, Strzok, McCabe and several others to follow.
have you read the report? no you haven't. guilty as fuck. 37 indictments sister Originally Posted by themystic
so how many of the 37 indictments will see the inside of a US prison (__________)
So I guess you have read it. You are just like the rest of the fake news
have you read the report? no you haven't. guilty as fuck. 37 indictments sister Originally Posted by themystic

actually 5.. the russian ones dont' count and are meaningless.
so how many of the 37 indictments will see the inside of a US prison (__________) Originally Posted by Hotrod511
2 out of 5 or is it 2 of 4? manafort (7 years) and papadopoulos (he's out now after 2 weeks) spent time in jail

I know they backed off on Corsi.
actually 5.. the russian ones dont' count and are meaningless. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

all of it is meaningless to prove collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign. All charges and/or convictions went nowhere to prove collusion.

witch hunt. or treason. hard to tell sometimes.

BAHHAAAAA
all of it is meaningless to prove collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign. All charges and/or convictions went nowhere to prove collusion.

witch hunt. or treason. hard to tell sometimes.

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah it's all bullshit Even Trump said that at the Grand Rapids Rally. He also called Schiff a "Pencil Neck", lol. He called Schiff something else too, what was it, oh yeah, Trump said Schiff is "not a long ball hitter", lol. No Democrat these days is.
....Trump said Schiff is "not a long ball hitter", ..... Originally Posted by Levianon17
Schiff can't even bunt.
I think that trump should lay off mocking schiff's physical attributes

even though trump himself has been the butt of many jokes about his appearance

but it feels there is something unseemly about doing that

it is better to attack the substance, or lack thereof, of Schiff's nonsense

enlist an expert to analyze all the logical fallacies and the mischaracterizations in Schiff's bluster and then with pin prick preciseness and humor and simplicity of tweet burst the evil idiot's lies one at a time

on the witch hunt front, I think there should be made a distinction between Mueller's appointment and his duty to perform and the witch hunt that is the hysteria of the dims, which is the witch hunt
I think that trump should lay off mocking schiff's physical attributes

even though trump himself has been the butt of many jokes about his appearance

but it feels there is something unseemly about doing that

it is better to attack the substance, or lack thereof, of Schiff's nonsense

enlist an expert to analyze all the logical fallacies and the mischaracterizations in Schiff's bluster and then with pin prick preciseness and humor and simplicity of tweet burst the evil idiot's lies one at a time

on the witch hunt front, I think there should be made a distinction between Mueller's appointment and his duty to perform and the witch hunt that is the hysteria of the dims, which is the witch hunt Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
just what trump has done publicly for all to see shows his loyalty and support to foreign governments instead of USA. Look at Helsinki. Look at Saudi Arabia.
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2019, 07:40 AM
just what trump has done publicly for all to see shows his loyalty and support to foreign governments instead of USA. Look at Helsinki. Look at Saudi Arabia. Originally Posted by themystic
So if Trump wins a second term. I'll be looking forward to you're melt down.