And the worm continues to turn...

Federal judge strikes down California magazine ban as unconstitutional. Says "high capacity" magazines are in common usage and should not be excluded as something abhorrent.

AOC looks ridiculous on softball interview and throws staffer under the bus. This not ready for primetime player couldn't defend her resolution roll out so she put it on a staffer "having a bad day". So much for loyalty.

California democrat party apparatchik accuses Biden of having Roman hands.

Yep, it has quite a week and I don't think it's over yet. Going to Planet Comicon today. Hope to talk to conservatives Shatner and Dean Cain about dealing with liberal b.s. in their profession.
California democrat party apparatchik accuses Biden of having Roman hands. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Just goes to PROVE how out of touch they are ... or facilitating!

Perhaps one day, although I doubt, the Democratic Party will get back to reality and quit the fantasizing about the World ending in 10 years and Obama was the best President ever !!!!

Just goes to PROVE how out of touch they are ... or facilitating!

Perhaps one day, although I doubt, the Democratic Party will get back to reality and quit the fantasizing about the World ending in 10 years and Obama was the best President ever !!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Pussy-Grabbing Vice-President of the United States of America!

And for all those naysayers .... this look says it all .....

One of the disgusting things about Biden and his ILK they use their position to physically assault women with impunity under the guise of being a "faithful steward" of the People's Welfare! Perhaps that's why he's the Front Runner among the Democrats today..it's OK for THEM!
Ashton Carter's wife.

For more, check out Biden and Senator Coon's daughter Maggie. Should get a pass as this in USA Today, the Washington Post, and CNN. I . Won't post or link to the picture.
We can't show a photo but at that same press outing...let's just say that the nominee had a 16 year old offspring of the female persuasion. The was a photo of "uncle" Joe trying to impress her. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You better watch what you post wannabe GI Joe. I got pointed for posting actual videos of Trump doing things related to forbidden topic
if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
yeah I say so. what don't you form an original opinion sometime dilbert. put on your jammies and go back to your safe space
Ashton Carter's wife.

For more, check out Biden and Senator Coon's daughter Maggie. Should get a pass as this in USA Today, the Washington Post, and CNN. I . Won't post or link to the picture. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
for more check out trump on escalator commenting on forbidden topic. you have hypocritical posts laden with double standards. must be a military thing
You better watch what you post wannabe GI Joe. I got pointed for posting actual videos of Trump doing things related to forbidden topic Originally Posted by themystic
Thats not what got you pointed. It was for making rude and despicable statements about other posters.
You better watch what you post wannabe GI Joe. I got pointed for posting actual videos of Trump doing things related to forbidden topic Originally Posted by themystic
How many total points did you get?
The Pussy-Grabbing Vice-President of the United States of America!

And for all those naysayers .... this look says it all .....

One of the disgusting things about Biden and his ILK they use their position to physically assault women with impunity under the guise of being a "faithful steward" of the People's Welfare! Perhaps that's why he's the Front Runner among the Democrats today..it's OK for THEM! Originally Posted by LexusLover
She has to be wondering if Biden is just a minor league version of Billy J Clinton.

She definitely looks disgusted and now I hope Biden gets the nomination so Trump can pound him with this kind of thing.
yeah I say so. what don't you form an original opinion sometime dilbert. put on your jammies and go back to your safe space Originally Posted by themystic

I have no safe space.
Thats not what got you pointed. It was for making rude and despicable statements about other posters. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not another wannabe GI Joe. Don't you realize todays military are a bunch of losers
She has to be wondering if Biden is just a minor league version of Billy J Clinton.

She definitely looks disgusted and now I hope Biden gets the nomination so Trump can pound him with this kind of thing. Originally Posted by friendly fred
LOL

Not another wannabe GI Joe. Don't you realize todays military are a bunch of losers Originally Posted by themystic
Not the ones who fly multi million dollar aircraft carrying munitions. Besides the most cowardly dogs are the ones that bark the most.