Encounter: Yoko last day tomorrow

Date: 8/22
Name: Yoko
User ID:: 1292
Phone: will provide
Email Address: yokodallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1292 https://preferred411.com/P5969
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Close to Keller Springs and the Tollway
Activities: Bbbj, CG, ACG, K9, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Short now, with a bob. Lightly colored
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 4'11". 34D-33-34. Spinner all the way with MM's
Recommendation: Yes
She's back apparently. I got an email from her last week and scheduled something for this week
I wrote a review in October 2010 on Yoko. My review included a warning to all that she was soon to retire. A decade later she is still active.
I am less naive today, and will be stunned if she really retires.
I met her for the 1st time at moonnight on emerald when she 1st started. She had the bigger hair and would bbcip but after a few weeks she made you wear a condom. I have to admit her bare pussy felt good.anybody seen her lately. I was wondering if she went back to barebacking or not
I love telling this story and its not bullshit. when I was in college, I lived in her condo. that place used to be the happening spot for singles back in the late 80s early 90s. the very unit she is in, I shot many - a loads.
She’s a legend. A rockstar.

Here we go again with the retire stuff.
She used to live in the apartments on northwest highway. I lived in those apartments for a while. It was fun Yoko was there Hana of dallas was there. Plus other asian providers. Saved a lot of gas. Hana used to have this zebra stripped bikini she would wear to the pool. She was so hot
Don is possible for regulars
There have been many times over the past 15+ years or so she was supposed to retire. This time was different, she said, and had it all mapped out and shared the plan w me in detail. I was convinced! So you guys are saying she’s actually back? Again?! And if so, she must be in the same apt! Again!!

She’s great but I’ve moved on. Lots of talent out there and her routine had become more mechanical the last couple of years.

C dude
any pics of her anywhere?
  • slap
  • 09-27-2019, 02:40 AM
any pics of her anywhere? Originally Posted by dctyger
Google
Thought she retired last Chinese New Year (not joking)
Yoko is back active again. Just popped up on p411
Her P411 page states she is 41 and your review states she is 30-something. Can you get a Mod to correct your review to 40-something?