City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Deep Kissing, Chest Worship, DATY, TUMA, 69, BBBJ, BBFS,
Hair Length and Color: Black, Kind of Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, Thin, Elegant Facial Features, C cups, Plump Buttocks
Recommendation: Yes
Viola is not at Kfest currently. You have 4 Seasons phone number. Corrections needed.
Viola is not at Kfest currently. You have 4 Seasons phone number. Corrections needed. Originally Posted by GoodTyme

corrected
I have time for a session tomorrow, fly out very late with a long layover. Looking for someone as service minded as Viola. Four Seasons or another AMP

Nice review
Even with all the new girls, Viola still holds up well
Great review. I remember her from the old days. Still timeless
Great review. I remember her from the old days. Still timeless Originally Posted by Macho Maam
I don't remember her, never seen Viola. But I'll take everyone's word, every review has been strong, and, well, she's at Four Seasons, duh, LOL
I don't remember her, never seen Viola. But I'll take everyone's word, every review has been strong, and, well, she's at Four Seasons, duh, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She's a good gal. Only banned peoppe hate her lol
She's a good gal. Only banned peoppe hate her lol Originally Posted by Blackout100
Ha!

I noticed that regarding a few ladies. I'm not a Social Scientist, but I imagine there's a strong correlation between hate and banned.

Not a Statistician, but the correlation is likely within one Standard Deviation of the Mean.

And the banned are typically your Standard Deviant
I don't remember her, never seen Viola. But I'll take everyone's word, every review has been strong, and, well, she's at Four Seasons, duh, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She's pretty, definitely in better shape than most and outside of a few banned haters or stalkers, she's consistently good
She's pretty, definitely in better shape than most and outside of a few banned haters or stalkers, she's consistently good Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Good to know. Curious, too, I see reviews of her with different hair color. Always long hair, but I've seen black, blonde, even reddish hair. Does she change colors often?