Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal and 35
Phone: (972) 729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Lfk, TS, massage, MIS, K9, MIS
Hair Length and Color: jet black, either shoulder length or a bit longer.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Spinner, A or B cups, good enough booty for me. Slim and almost no fat. She might be the prettiest and best girl I’ve seen at the amps.
Recommendation: Yes
MIS?
MIS? Originally Posted by teedub
Gotta be ''missionary''...

Short review, but echos the feeling that Geisha has never been equalled in AMP history. I saw one review that said she's leaving Dallas soon. Maybe she read the Novel ''Go West Young Woman''? Allegedly heading to Vegas and LA.

There's going to be wringing of hands, and gnashing of teeth among those who miss a session with Geisha.
What is the grand total $ for Geisha?
Geisha is vry talented for her age, really Hong she stays in Dfw longtime
Good God. I lust left Michiko after spending an hour with her. She is incredible. Review forthcoming. She said she would be in DFW for 2-3 months.
Good God. I lust left Michiko after spending an hour with her. She is incredible. Review forthcoming. She said she would be in DFW for 2-3 months. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Thanks for sharing.. Or as Ozzy would say, thanks for Sharon

2-3 months is a nice chunk of time.

Did you mean to say ''I lust left...''? If so, you're wittier than me, LOL
Yes motherfucker...lol.

That little Japanese tart is the best thing to hit the hobby in 3 years. No joke. She smelled and tasted like the the sweetest lychee fruit ever.
Yes motherfucker...lol.

That little Japanese tart is the best thing to hit the hobby in 3 years. No joke. She smelled and tasted like the the sweetest lychee fruit ever. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
I'm going to ignore the word you called me, and agree with the remainder

Geisha is very tasty. Which is important, because your tongue is going to demand at least 10 minutes of time, to explore every part of her little body. My tongue demanded closer to 20 minutes, and he (it?) left extremely satisfied.