L4 Superstars (sub or amp)

A buddy of mine said that he recently scored L4 or greek at a sub amp location.
My buddy Was curious if anyone else was aware of any L4 or greek friendly providers in the sub-amp or amp scene??
  • x920
  • 09-15-2023, 08:58 AM
A buddy of mine told me to tell you, your buddy should come on here and share his information himself first
The secret will be kept, sorry.
A buddy of mine said that he recently scored L4 or greek at a sub amp location.
My buddy Was curious if anyone else was aware of any L4 or greek friendly providers in the sub-amp or amp scene?? Originally Posted by Sergio68
Fishing 🎣
Nice try! 😂🤣
Come on Guys, Sharing is Caring. My buddy said A lot of these providers have been working so long they have developed that throwing a hotdog wiener down a hallway feeling, the L4 superstars are a rare gem, in his opinion .
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. It could be pretty serious."
Angela. 88 spa Plano.
Yes Miss Angela, i think she may have a bit of a size limit for that activity, my buddy said he tried going greek there a while back, with no success, maybe now things have changed, good to know.
There is a subamp in Plano that offers L4. Their address is 69 Hershey Highway. Directions: Up your ass and to the left.
A buddy of mine told me that.