AA Men

• lat
  • 09-29-2012, 07:36 AM
I been kind of looking on Backpage and other sites even a few on here and I have notice more and more woman , Even some of the AA women, are posting no BLK guys or AA men !

Now I am not trying to start anything messy, I just want to get a couple of views on this matter, even when I have said I am very light skin in color , they still say no ! Just y'all views ....
When I do travel I will post no AA men because of the issues I have had in the past. I will see AA if theyre on p411 or eccie. I like all races and colors but most of of the time guys who call girls on BP seemed to be ghetto meaning attitude and such and do not know how to speak to someone in a good matter. This is just my opinion as to why many post no AA men.
I do some traveling from time to time . I do see all shades and shapes or people . However, I will refuse to see anyone of any color for speaking to me in any disrespectful manner . I give people the benefit of the doubt . Not all people are the same for sharing some characteristics of other people. I let each person let their own individual personality speak for itself .. I hope that this answers your question .. Have a wonderful day !!! SMILE
Bottom line, you shouldn't judge guys on skin color alone. People are people. Everyone has a preference, but I feel when you say no AA, you are bulking all black men into a negative category. You can judge guys on manners, whether or not they have references, etc. When you sterotype a group based on skin color, you eliminate some really cool guys.
Veronica Moore once said that many people mistake race and class. (Something like that)
We don't want to be judged for being "whores", so who are we to judge someone by skin color? IJS
  • tok07
  • 09-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Lat...

I have had trouble myself getting w/providers....I have actually had an appointment knocked on the door and when I entered she had a startling look on her face and said: " I had no idea U were black, U don't sound black on the phone....." then proceeded to usher me out the door, I won't name her but I made special arrangements to make that appointment to her incall location; I was familiar with that area once I drove thru it and I guess she did not want her AA neighbors to see AA men coming to her apt....as bad as that one was I will now on the phone go thru all the particulars for an appointment and at the end state that I am AA... I usually get just hung-up on or U don't sound it...

Jus' seems hard as is in hobby world but just blanket 'no AA or blacks' TRUELY limits choices...I'm just saying....
I like all the colors in the crayon box............I am an equal opportunity slut!
Bottom line, you shouldn't judge guys on skin color alone. People are people. Everyone has a preference, but I feel when you say no AA, you are bulking all black men into a negative category. You can judge guys on manners, whether or not they have references, etc. When you sterotype a group based on skin color, you eliminate some really cool guys.
Veronica Moore once said that many people mistake race and class. (Something like that)
We don't want to be judged for being "whores", so who are we to judge someone by skin color? IJS Originally Posted by heidilynnla

I agree, not all AA men act the same!!!
Well there you go Lat, you just got 3.5 providers to advertise that they do see AA guys, lol.

Capitalism, if they want to refuse that market share...then they either suffer or they don't. The free market corrects itself by more providers coming in to take that market share, or you find another resource stream.

Sucks, but we cannot tell woman who they should or should not see. From what I have read and heard, you are a cool dude who treats the ladies right.

Good luck in your search.
Some of these girls have insecure pimps that tell them to not see black guys. A lot of girls also say black men like to negotiate the price all the time. If I don't like the price I will not negotiate I just a call somebody else.
Could be that they just have no attraction to them. I know plenty of woman who choose never to go outside of there race for whatever reason and that is essentially there choice.
I can say that from my stand point I wont see AA woman. Just a personal preference of mine nothing against them or anyone of any other color or skin tone I just have no attraction to them. I have many friends both male and female of other races but when it comes to a sexual standing its more a personal preference and to me.
As many of us choose our providers on measurements, sex appeal, etc. and skin color may be a choice also as in my case but essentially there is always an attraction there.
Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds.
Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds. Originally Posted by tejero
Are we talking about them, the man....or their bank accounts?

Cause there could be a difference....lol
Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds. Originally Posted by tejero
Or Mike Tyson. Lets don't foreget about Mike.
  • Paven
  • 09-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Well I just saw a Taye Diggs look alike last week and if I had a policy like that I would have missed out on that deliciousness! Just saying, YUM!
I find the whole No AA thing to be a pain in the ass. Here I am cruising BP or ECCIE and see this hot girl that I would love to spend some quality time with. I read their ad and see 'No AA'. I lose my hard on, and it takes a few more clicks to get the motor going for another girl. The next 3-5 girls after that ad have probably lost out because of the previous girls 'preference'.

In all seriousness, post 'no thugs', or something to that effect if you will see respectful guys of any race. Lumping us all in with the wanna-be's with the crotch of their pants between their ankles just ticks me off. I have never negotiated a rate for a session. I'll either see you at your rate or I won't. I'm a professional, well spoken guy in his late 30's.