I Got. A Great Idea

Ladies and Gents, what about this, A Nuts and Bolts Party. We get 7 or 8 guys, 7 or 8 gals, the guys pay an entry fee, need a location or guys just get a room, the guy gets a screw the gal gets a bolt, have a few drinks and chat at the bar, then guys go chat with the gals and see if there screw fits the nut! I think this would be fun! Ladies what say you!
Lol nice idea.... Heidi tried to get something similar going a while back. What area are you thinking of? The issue with providers lies in gathering them all at the same time. Zada and I tried to plan a meet n greet in br a while back and only lil red showed up, after weeks of planning. The problem is a lot of "local" girls travel a lot and are always on the road.

All of that being said, I wouldn't mind helping plan something like this of there is enough interest. Safety and screening would of course be top priority.
I am game
Sounds like a great time. Count me in!!!
I am in if it is in nola and during weekday business hours. That is the only time I can effectively hobby. If that is not possible I understand wish everyone a fun time. Do we get to try to insert our screw into more than one bolt (MBOS)?
I am no longer living in Nola....but will be visiting occassionally

luv a m& g if I am in town!
. Do we get to try to insert our screw into more than one bolt (MBOS)? Originally Posted by mriley000
+1

will there be sword fighting? JUST KIDDING!
Great Idea, count me in I will come into town on a days notice for that! New Orleans would be the best many bars with hotels attached, One of the Ladies would need to be the go to person as far as fees etc. Nuts and Bolts oh hell yeah!
M&G are usually just that, you meet and you greet. Making plans before or after the party is the normal protocol. Discretion is just as important with a social event as it is BCD. Just ask former hostesses! Mina is an excellent party planner, I'm not sure if she has grown tired of that responsibility. It can be overwhelming!
Who's gonna hand out the nuts and who hands out the bolts? LOL! I volunteer to buy the nuts and bolts!
I could donate a bra to hold the nuts and bolts!
I will post the rules for the "Nuts and Bolts" adventure later today!
That sounds like a hoot, if in town I'd like to apply!
Each pair of nuts and bolts are different sizes. When ladies arrive they pick up a nut and the guys pick a bolt. When getting their bolt guys pay the screw keeper! So guys go buy a drink for a lady and chat while chatting you screw your bolt into her nut, if it fits that's your date for the evening! If it doesnt then find another lady and do it all over again! Should be a lot of fun! Now ladies your turn who can we get and how much? I'm sure we could pull this off at the Bombay club! Great bar, great ambiance, with a little Jazz Band also!
We gonna need a lot of nuts and bolts to fill that bra!