Making NOLA my new home for good!!!!

• Nakia
  • 10-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Hey everyone! I know you may have read my ads that say I am leaving and never returning etc. But just to let you all know I am making NOLA my new home!!! I am currently in Seattle getting stuff in order for my big move. I love that place. I will still have a incall available. It will be a private incall instead of a hotel. I just feel more comfortable that way and you will as well. I will be traveling in more parts of Louisiana and the south as well. I am excited to make this big move. Wish me luck! XoXo
I, for one, am really happy with this news. I was so disappointed when I read you were leaving. One day when the stars align, and the moon is full, and my work schedule allows me to break free, ill finally get to visit.
Too cold and wet in Seattle, come back to the warmer weather!
Great News!
congrats & have fun baby!
  • Paven
  • 10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Too cold and wet in Seattle, come back to the warmer weather! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nice place to visit, sucks to live there! Been there done that! Love the South!

Congrats!
Well that is great news! Welcome to town!
Awesome! I LOVE my city!! xxoo
Nice!
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Awwww! Thanks....I know we do have to meet one of these days! Trust me it will be worth the wait!

I, for one, am really happy with this news. I was so disappointed when I read you were leaving. One day when the stars align, and the moon is full, and my work schedule allows me to break free, ill finally get to visit. Originally Posted by Shear_wave
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 07:28 PM
You are right Nicolet! It does get pretty cold there! I love NOLA!

Too cold and wet in Seattle, come back to the warmer weather! Originally Posted by Nicolet
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I know Larry! I am super excited!

Great News! Originally Posted by LarryLegend
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks Dallas! See ya when you get back!

congrats & have fun baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks Paven!! Everybody says that! Lol!! I hope it turns out well for me!

Nice place to visit, sucks to live there! Been there done that! Love the South!

Congrats! Originally Posted by Paven
  • Nakia
  • 10-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks ZRNola! I look forward to enjoying this lovely city!

Well that is great news! Welcome to town! Originally Posted by ZRNola