A Question for the Gents of New Orleans' & Surrounding Areas

I would love to ask the great gentlemen of New Orleans and Other Surrounding areas where I should go visit next week?

I would like to be available in other cities and thought I would put it out there to see where I get the most response.

For instance: Covington, Sliddell, Baton Rouge...You tell me and we'll see who gets the most votes (or bookings) and I will make it happen!

If possible, please email your request to southernbelles70002@gmail.com

Thanks!

xoxo
LaceyAmour
How bout Galveston!
My vote is for BR.
My vote BR
Looks like Baton Rouge is ahead so far! For those gents in Baton Rouge who would like to see me next week and want to set up an appointment, please send me an email at southernbelles70002@gmail.com so we can set something up and get you screened!

xoxo
LaceyAmour
NOLA
it's fun here
Hi Guys!

It looks like Baton Rouge wins this week (1 day in NOLA though).

So for those interested in spending some time with me, please send a request to my PA, Yvette, at southernbelles70002@gmail.com.

I will be in Baton Rouge on Wednesday and Thursday evenings and in NOLA on Friday evening.

xoxo
LaceyAmour
Dearest Gents,

Although the votes were in for Baton Rouge, it looks like no one was able to pre-book so I am going to stay right here in New Orleans. I only offered it because so many had previously expressed they wished I was in Baton Rouge.

xoxo
LaceyAmour
southernbelles70002@gmail.com
Two things lacey you put your ad up in N.O. ad fourm so i didn't know and I'm guessing many others didn't know Baton Rouge even won untill a few hours ago. I called your number to book and got no answer. So you didn't really gives us a chance cause I'm down to see you and/or macey but I'm just one person.