Ladies a Question!

I see where some of the guys on the site are enamored with SW! I have seen many over the years, but have never had a itch to pick one up! What is your position on guys picking up SW instead of spending a few more bucks for good clean quality. Maybe I'm just chicken?
don't do it!! too many reputable & well reviewed gals here!

{you could always go down past oz...lol}
I'm not a lady, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night! If you wanna hang out with crack heads, meth heads and the like pick ya one of those sw's today!
I'll chime in..... If I were contacted by someone who saw known sw's.... Meaning, he's talked about it on here or left a review..... I Absolutely would NOT see him as a client.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but that's my stance.
I'll chime in..... If I were contacted by someone who saw known sw's.... Meaning, he's talked about it on here or left a review..... I Absolutely would NOT see him as a client.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but that's my stance. Originally Posted by CarmenAlexis
+1
What about strippers? Would you place them in the same category as street walkers?

I wouldn't know where to go to pick up a street walker ... and I don't visit strip clubs (well not in the last 12 years or so) ... but I was perusing the strip bar reviews forum in NOLA yesterday and some of those places seemed pretty seedy!
Pretty much would place anyone who is: A. cheap or B. little or NO screening, into the same category.

Bottom line? If she doesn't place value on her "goods" then she's probably not taking care of her "goods". Asking if you are LE thru a window doesn't count as screening.

Soliciting men from a street says she doesn't place much value on her life.... It's dangerous. Placing herself in danger do flippantly says she's probably a lil too risky for my taste.
What about strippers? Would you place them in the same category as street walkers?

I wouldn't know where to go to pick up a street walker ... and I don't visit strip clubs (well not in the last 12 years or so) ... but I was perusing the strip bar reviews forum in NOLA yesterday and some of those places seemed pretty seedy! Originally Posted by Arverni

Why would you waste your money at a titty bar?
Just too risky in my opinion. I mean, why take the "hobby" or "industry" back so many years? We've evolved no? The entire process has been refined and updated from the olden days when a hooker on the street corner was the only way to get strange.. I see SWs as a blemish on the hobby honestly. An example of every cliche still lingering about providers.
  • jl11
  • 10-22-2012, 10:44 PM
I never got the, "are you LE" question. What does she expect?
Her: You're not a cop are you?
LE: Ah you got me. Yes I'm a cop and this is a sting.
Her: Well um I can't see you, sorry.
LE: Hey I understand. Have fun breaking the law.

With more SWs finding their way online and off of the streets, I still think it's more of an observation of her when you show up.
Ok, I can sympathize to a degree with WHY ladies come into the hobby. SW's may not know any other way, other than the 'old fashioned' way of doing things. However, there are MASSIVE risks involved with doing things that way. Screening is non-existent, caution is tossed in the wind, and desparation takes precedence over careful thinking in associates, ie: 'managers'.
I'm pretty sure there are some guys who have SEEN SW's, but do not post their exploits. Its a crap shoot, which means it is wiser to be careful in ALL situations.
@ jl11, it likens to the application to a gun permit, "Are you a convicted felon?" What box would one who WANTS a gun check? (By the way, I have never owned a gun, so I truly do not know the procedure. I'm just guessing.)
@ Averni, I was a stripper back in the olden days! The lifestyle was present, but I never partook. It would depend, I imagine, on the time and place. If that were something that is expected, common sense states that steps should be taken. Are they? We may never know.
Why would you waste your money at a titty bar? Originally Posted by pyramider
Never said I would. My question was simply see if the prevailing opinion applied to them also - even though they weren't mentioned by the OP.
I have gone to titty bars before I started hobbying, but it was no fun compared to this hobby. I have stopped by a titty bar a few times late nite because I was on my way home and didn't have time for a appt. with a hobby girl. I was not trying to get laid at the titty bar I just wanted to see some young titties and drink a few beers...
I was out drinking with an out of town friend visiting a few weeks ago in the quarter. We left the bar about 1:30am and saw some nice looking streetwalkers down the block.
I did look twice but did not even think about going down that path.
These independent girls here have me spoiled rotten. Plus I don't want to catch anything I can't wash off.
Just my 2 cents