Amber Reed - NO SHOW, TIME WASTER

https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=105789

Set up appointment thru p411 two days ahead, appointment confirmed, received appointment incall location & time, she even provided cell phone #.

Arrived at location, gave her calls but no answers... About few no answer calls, the phone turned off with direct voicemail. Also pmed her thru p411... Stayed at incall location for over half an hour later... I quit and left... Fucking wasting my times...if she got gut call me back and tell me.... I gave up few girls to setup appointment with her...

This is second time at this incall hotel that I got stood up...Jessica Gray stood me up once at this hotel...
I can understand your feelings. It's happened to me a couple of times. It's just part of the hobby. Thnak you for letting us know so men can cross her off their lists.

It is part of the hobby, but it is also very frustrating. A provider expects you to pay for there time, but doesn't value yours. I have had a similar experience with Amber , but not quite the same. To where she post on p411 and then just cancells tha trip last minute(day of) due to not enough prebooks. Other girls post in multiple cities for the same dates to see which gives them the most prebooks then cancel on the others.
She pmed me thru p411 the incall location & time of appointment few hours before our meeting. So she didn't cancel the trip.
What is the deal with this chick. She has great reviews. I did check her profile on p411 and I remember having a set date with her, but it never happen. Mine was cancelled but not like yours. Cheers up...
There are a number of threads about her TCB issues, mostly in the Alabama forums. She is easily spooked when anything doesn't seem right. Also, she has some communication issues, but she is highly recommended by those who do actually have a date with her.
There are a number of threads about her TCB issues, mostly in the Alabama forums. She is easily spooked when anything doesn't seem right. Also, she has some communication issues, but she is highly recommended by those who do actually have a date with her. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Some are worth the hassle !