Elves

I am sure more than a few of you have seen

Elves supposedly selling lifetime memberships at 500/400?

what r ur thoughs

and supposedly santa doesn't take eccie references since they been banned here...

Lifetime memberships? Whats that include?
A good fucking with no sex!
A good fucking with no sex! Originally Posted by lowgear
Now that's funny!
eccie premium membership. 1yr=100 or 10yrs=1000 add 250 for VIP. anyone tell me how much free sex they have gotten paying here? Even any discounted sex? Sounds like Mr.Premium Access Lowgear loves being fucked without sex to me! If I read correctly, an Elf member gets an overnight for 1000 bucks less, and previously unverified guys can now get access by joining, all for a 500 membership, plus a bunch of other shit.

Lowgear and his cronies can't seem to get off Santa's nuts, poor fella. There is hope for him yet however, advances in medical science have come up with a 2008 procedure to help Lowgear ... more information can be found in this book!

Dude look up from this post.....THERES THE NASTY WABBIT!! WHITE DARE!!!! LOL..
  • jl11
  • 07-28-2013, 09:08 PM
eccie premium membership. 1yr=100 or 10yrs=1000 add 250 for VIP. anyone tell me how much free sex they have gotten paying here? Even any discounted sex? Sounds like Mr.Premium Access Lowgear loves being fucked without sex to me! If I read correctly, an Elf member gets an overnight for 1000 bucks less, and previously unverified guys can now get access by joining, all for a 500 membership, plus a bunch of other shit.

Lowgear and his cronies can't seem to get off Santa's nuts, poor fella. There is hope for him yet however, advances in medical science have come up with a 2008 procedure to help Lowgear ... more information can be found in this book!

Originally Posted by muny4huny

HEY Santa how many fingers I'am I holding up??? Do you accept American express?
Oh is this the "Ask Santa a question" thread? I have a few, Hey Santa did lowgear get his name from the height his nuts are from the floor in the boys locker room? He claims to be hung like a 5th grader, STAFF EDIT - BANNED TOPIC - PD. Santa please let me know about these things, since lowgear seems to think you are all knowing, I shall too!
this thread is so hijacked.

Really - not the place for ya'lls issues.

I don't see elves enough to make the discount worth it.

Not that the elves aren't worth it - they rock.

I would say - if this is right for you - you'd know it and not have to ask.
I'm with gregster. I don't hobby enough to make the discounts really work for me even though almost all of the 15 Elves I've seen have been great. The "public engagement" option could be nice when he has a MILF available and I get invited to some function where I need arm candy.
What is an elf? I mean, beside the North Pole kind.
Never mind, agency. I got it.
  • jl11
  • 07-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Back on topic... I wouldn't pay that for a membership. I don't think it's really an issue. If someone does, more power to the Elves.
ECCIE should have a comic insult forum.