Just curious

I've been a member here for a couple of years now and have met many of you ladies, I guess it's taken me this long to become comfortable enough with my own fetish to ask you ladies a question. Does it bother you if a client pretty much has you do all the work? Specifically of an oral nature? Most everyone here knows I am obsessed with oral stimulation, I do go for some cfs, kissing and breast play but I don't last very long before I am wanting some more of your French. I just love sitting back and watching a beautiful woman who is proud of her skills perform them on me. I still pay a full rate , but I have to be honest. I have avoided contacting some of you because I thought you might not like having to do all the work. I mean I'm not a masochist and never let a girl not breath or rest but most of my sessions are going to find the woman with a large amount of time on her knees. Is this just me being paranoid or am I right in my feelings? I would love to contact some of you but am afraid to pull the trigger.
I would say something, but my mouth is full!
I've been a member here for a couple of years now and have met many of you ladies, I guess it's taken me this long to become comfortable enough with my own fetish to ask you ladies a question. Does it bother you if a client pretty much has you do all the work? Specifically of an oral nature? Most everyone here knows I am obsessed with oral stimulation, I do go for some cfs, kissing and breast play but I don't last very long before I am wanting some more of your French. I just love sitting back and watching a beautiful woman who is proud of her skills perform them on me. I still pay a full rate , but I have to be honest. I have avoided contacting some of you because I thought you might not like having to do all the work. I mean I'm not a masochist and never let a girl breath or rest but most of my sessions are going to find the woman with a large amount of time on her knees. Is this just me being paranoid or am I right in my feelings? I would love to contact some of you but am afraid to pull the trigger. Originally Posted by Brmike1963

mmmm ya know I luv it! anyway ya want it!
You two need to cum visit Laffy!!
SknyDiva!!!
well ask & ye shall receive!

{Me & Skny will be there doing doubles SOON}
I have to admit that your finger scares the hell out of me Dallas, I'm to old for your level of skill I fear.
I have to admit that your finger scares the hell out of me Dallas, I'm to old for your level of skill I fear. Originally Posted by Brmike1963

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh contrair my friend,no need to be "skeert"! My magic finger is designed just for guys like you!

I can be tame as a kitty or wild as a tiger!
After about 20 to 30 minutes of oral tops ladies seem to always want to move to something else. Kmy neck hurt, my jaw tired) That why I sometimes do oral on them first to set the bar high. But if they start on me first I always let them go first and won't even hint at themstopping...unless their technique involves more hand than mouth.....that's oral cheating lol
^^a 30 minute bj? lol the day i get one of those prob would be a 4 pop session.
Brmike, not to worry ... most of the fucktards here are lazy fucks, too.
I personally love giving and like being in control. I feel like time with me should be spent lying back relaxing I'm your treat.