false review

Hi guys theres a member under partyman who gave me a false review. I don't provide Greek so that's one reason that gives the review away and my others also state I don't and my p411 clearly does state the same so watch out ladies...
Kudos to you for speaking up for yourself! It doesn't happen often, but some false reviews have been found to be just that, false!
Also do that to seem legit. They try and use cc's all the time. Its juat to be able to squeeze by some of the girls super screens....or maybe to make themselves look cool. Either way you should report this one to a mod as all of ya should if they are lying. Or trying to get on the board. As ya all can see how dangerous Louisiana is right now with le... xo
You are so right, Annie. Even the 'bedroom' community on the northshore isn't safe anymore.
I love the women of this community tall r so.supportive it would just kill me to leave but if I'm going to b humiliated out of hatred I'm not for it I'm a peace maker I'm to chill for chaos
  • lat
  • 07-31-2013, 05:28 AM
I love the women of this community tall r so.supportive it would just kill me to leave but if I'm going to b humiliated out of hatred I'm not for it I'm a peace maker I'm to chill for chaos Originally Posted by ChristyLove
Well that review seemed fishy from jump street ...
Well that review seemed fishy from jump street ... Originally Posted by lat
Yep. Good catch, Lat.

Actually, when I read the "review," and looked at the OP's membership date, and some obviously incorrect information within the "review,", I wondered if it was posted by either a disgruntled pimp, or another provider. IJS.

essayman
  • lat
  • 07-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Yep. Good catch, Lat.

Actually, when I read the "review," and looked at the OP's membership date, and some obviously incorrect information within the "review,", I wondered if it was posted by either a disgruntled pimp, or another provider. IJS.

essayman Originally Posted by essayman
I caught it right off the bat ....Lol...
I commend u for standing up for urself sweetheart. Always know that we will support u any way we can
I'm with Lat. Something seemed off. For that review to be drastically different than all the others and knowing greek isn't on your menu threw up red flags right away. Hope to meet you and I will do a REAL review on you! Stay safe and welcome to the board
Christy.. I am glad you did a rebuttal... as you could probably see, there were a number of experienced hobbyists who have been around a while and could see a "duck" review from a mile away! Amazingly the poster of that review has disabled his account!

This is a case were a negative false review will not do you any harm, because any hobbyist worth his reputation will see through that review!

Lat... good catch!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Thnx baloo6878 hopefully soon we do meet... N lea I love u u r awsome since I've joined u have been a great help hopefully we meet one day
I haven't been around as long as some of the hobbyist,I read the review and it kinda made me do the eyebrow raise too lol...what would this asshole have to gain from a fake review? Way to speak up for yourself Christy
or an obviously fake review that is....