PSA: Nagoya

• HSL
  • 01-17-2019, 06:26 PM
It's been a while since she moved, long over due, good for her....guess working with your mom can get annoying
Who’s her mom?
damn! just when I started lamenting the loss of Coconut, Bella charges in to dry my tears!

Ghost, we need a follow up.. does Bella have new Bosoms? if so, is there a label printed on them that states when guys are allowed to begin nursing?
I was thinking about a test drive tomorrow. Does she not allow us perverts to milk them bad boys?
Made a pitstop on my way to the airport this afternoon for Sharon. Didn’t want to leave without seeing her even though time was short. I’m on the fence about a review as I’m terminally lazy about it. But it was extremely satisfying and I’ll definitely repeat. She is heading out on a short vacation in a bit, but will be back.
  • vadc
  • 01-18-2019, 06:26 AM
Is Bella the best looking and skilled Latina?
Is Bella the best looking and skilled Latina? Originally Posted by vadc
that's like asking if the Sun is hot.. if the Moon has craters.. if the Sea is wet.
Sugar is gone already?
Is Bella the best looking and skilled Latina? Originally Posted by vadc
YES! By far, by far . . .

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2513318
  • HSL
  • 01-23-2019, 05:10 PM
I prefer Ruby's looks but Bellas whatever and however you want menu moves her up in the rankings. But on looks alone, Ruby gets first place IMO.
I prefer Ruby's looks but Bellas whatever and however you want menu moves her up in the rankings. But on looks alone, Ruby gets first place IMO. Originally Posted by HSL
I don't even consider Bella to be a Latina.. I mean I do, but when I ponder her level of skill, it's like not considering Jesus Christ to be part Man.. I mean he is, but...
I prefer Ruby's looks but Bellas whatever and however you want menu moves her up in the rankings. But on looks alone, Ruby gets first place IMO. Originally Posted by HSL
There is no one of any race on eccie as hot as ruby