A Web Page for Hobbyists

You know how providers often have their own web page?

I wonder how this idea would go over: Hobbyists having their own web page.

Picture this , ladies.
The guy p.m.'s you for a date. He gives you his web page address.
You go there and find:
His recent photos.
A list of menu activities he enjoys, including favorite activities.
A FAQ page, How he likes the date to go, etc.
Brief biographical information.
His social calendar.
Contact information.
Shortcuts to the reviews he's posted.
A list of references.

would that be helpful to you, or a waste of time?
Minus the photos, P411 seems to have most of this as part of the user profile for the guys.
I don't have a panoramic lens to take a picture of my *ahem* equipment
  • Fiero
  • 06-20-2010, 03:02 PM
P411 just added a photo option for the client side.
yep you can now post your photos on p411 so that pretty much covers the OP's question.I would think p411 would be a safer place for the client to post his pics even though those with SO's or wives might want to think that over.
So between your profile here and the one on P411 the info should be covered.
yeah I like the way P411 has added new options and seems to working improving some other stuff too. kudos to Gina.
I'm curious to see how many clients actually post their photos to their p411 page.

Will they blur their faces? Perhaps just some shots of their junk, if it's anything like the emails I get?

Rex....I have a panoramic lens, baby!
  • Fiero
  • 06-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Mine is a lovely head shot...no not THAT head.
I don't have a panoramic lens to take a picture of my *ahem* equipment Originally Posted by rex4998
Oh, I gotta see this!
Visual search is going to be mainstream within a year or so. I'm not talking about the basic photo match like tineye, I'm talking about facial recognition and stuff like that. I encourage everyone - hobbyists and providers - to keep that in mind when posting photos on P411 or anywhere else.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I already read the rules on p411 picture posting,no "junk only" pics allowed. $14 out.
Yes, we are now permitting clients to upload photos to their P411 profile if they wish.

No pecker shots though.... don't want the P411 Staff all hot and bothered at work after all! We wouldn't get anything done.

Quite a few gents are putting up photos.... probably 100 so far. Many photos are blurred or cropped, or taken at a great distance, etc... so they couldn't be specifically recognized but allows the provider to get a reasonable idea what to expect.

Also a lot of car, fish, motorcycle, pet photos.... which I think are great too. It's nice to get a feel for the type of person you'll be meeting, having been in the ladies shoes myself.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Oh, I gotta see this! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I wear a size 13 shoe. hence the need for the panoramic lens